• 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:smh:
kevin-durant-nike-air-zoom-kd-9-681x511.jpg

I want these.

Not a duke pe but [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Sole collector called it an okc colorway. I dont think so. Oct. 4th View media item 2166796@duke40 you like these?

Last edited:
Yeah, those are nice. Might be my third pair. I am all in on the kd9 if the colors are nice.

Y'all gonn stop hating on the unlimiteds man. They nice.

So far I copped
Preheats
Unlimited
Unites

Passed on
USA
White/multicolor
Birds of paradise

Will pass
Black/red
All black
All grey

Will cop
All blue oct. 4th

Last edited:
Just copped the sz 12 Unite for $185 shipped from Sivas. Didn't see a restock anytime soon and FTL couldn't store locate me any for sz 11.5 or 12. Wish I had just copped during initial SNKRS release. These are way more scarce than the other colorways. The Lmtd actually means something. Go figure. 

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/nike-zoom-kd-9-lmtd-843396-470

Yeah I think a lot of people just didnt jump on them as much as the pre heats, for me its was an easier cop than the preheats by far and the fact that they are still sitting on some websites shows there wasnt much hype on these, I havent seen preheats anywhere but ebay so far.

Yeah I think a lot of people just didnt jump on them as much as the pre heats, for me its was an easier cop than the preheats by far and the fact that they are still sitting on some websites shows there wasnt much hype on these, I havent seen preheats anywhere but ebay so far.
u see any sz 13s sitting on any websites? I havent

u see any sz 13s sitting on any websites? I havent

I had to store locate my pair in another state over from me. The store locator said limited quantities so i called Footlocker. The dude i spoke with was hesitant about the shoes at first saying "nah we dont have them." I demanded that he go look again just to make sure. They only had 2 size 12s available. So yeah, I feel lucky to have a pair of the Limiteds/Unites. Plus they look way better than the Preheats.

I didn't know of any other sites that were selling these. Never heard of that site mentioned above.

Has this been the reason for air bags popping on some of yall shoes. Looks to be the weakest link to the air chambers... I can see this happening especially for you all who ball hard in your Kds.

View media item 2164363

This is worrying and i would expect this prob occurs as the shoe breaks down with wear, I wouldnt say it will be as bad a problem as the jordan 28 tho.

These are not sitting on any website except sivasdescalzo in a few sizes, which is a Spanish sneaker boutique based in Barcelona/Madrid. Most people have probably never heard of it and after shipping and USD to Euro conversion, you're paying a slight resale price. 

Otherwise, all European sites are sold out (such as SNS) to my knowledge. SNKRS sold out and never restocked yet while Footlocker took it down off their site. The other US footstores (Champs and Footaction) didn't even get it to my knowledge. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the gum sole in the Summer Pack the same kind of rubber as the solid outsoles? I bought a Unite but returned it because it's outsole is a dust magnet. Would like the USA but that seems to be sold out everywhere in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom