Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay........so here it is....... just balled in my premiers, the toe box went scuffed and blackish from playing ... used some baby wipes and they clean af instantly, the material is really really convenient to keep them white.

on a side note. these are 100% my new game shoe... i had my first EVER chasedown lebron pin on the backboard today.. im 5'9 lol. i feel next level bounce when im hooping in these

Okay........so here it is....... just balled in my premiers, the toe box went scuffed and blackish from playing ... used some baby wipes and they clean af instantly, the material is really really convenient to keep them white.

on a side note. these are 100% my new game shoe... i had my first EVER chasedown lebron pin on the backboard today.. im 5'9 lol. i feel next level bounce when im hooping in these

if thats you in your AVI... I'm sure it was the shoes. :lol:

but I'm excited to try these out on court... I've heard nothing but good things

Last edited:
@Zombifed Nach0  yeah thats me, ive never had the balls to just go up for a pin or chasedown in a game... these shoes just make me feel so bouncy on the break i thought hell why not haha

Dying to ball in a pair and see if theyre as good as im hoping they are
I feel the same way man.  Too bad I'm in Cali...at the rate things are going with limited releases and unknown release dates, the KD 9 will hit the west coast around the all star break lol.  

mean.gif
mean.gif
af

I kinda like the colorway concept but they didn't really come out great on the KDs. They prolly wont sell great unless theyre semi limited
out of all those, the KD looks the best imo. I think they messed up with the two tone outsole. think one or the other with alternating swoosh color would have been better 

Back
Top Bottom