Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
13534143_306479553073467_867260455_n.jpg

August 4 release date according to Heidi Burgett

Dying to ball in a pair and see if theyre as good as im hoping they are

THIS!

The Preheat was going to be my hooping pair but like usual I took a L on the Draw and the Premier/USA's are too white for me, personally to hoop in, casually though they are fuego.

So the Unlimited and/or iD is looking like my 2 options right now.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Official colorway

Nike KD9 TRSH

BLCK/MULTI/

BRIGHTPISS/RNDMPNK/

Style code:688538539

Not even the KD8 dropped a cw this bad early on.

Last edited:
Do you guys have trouble putting on the shoe? The hole is crazy tight and the "tongue" area presses against the top of my foot.

The fit is very disappointing.

Do you guys have trouble putting on the shoe? The hole is crazy tight and the "tongue" area presses against the top of my foot.

The fit is very disappointing.

Yeah i mentioned mine being hard to get on on the last page. Other than getting the shoe on evrything was fine for me

That's the good thing about being a customizer as well! I'm considering blacking out the sole, making the swoosh a silver or gold, then adding speckles to match on the midsole.

One concern I have is if you play ball and sprain your ankles badly you will have to cut the shoes to get them off. Anyone else think so? The opening is so tight!

@aspiras  they loosen up with time, but still maintain a great fit.

ive worn a pair for 4 sessions now and they are easy to slip on now, but still super snug when i play

the only LBJ ive ever played in were the 8 south beaches, and they feel completely different to those. you genuinely wont feel disappointed when you ball in these

@aspiras
 they loosen up with time, but still maintain a great fit.

ive worn a pair for 4 sessions now and they are easy to slip on now, but still super snug when i play

@MaxJBK did you go TTS or half down? I went down half a size bc it was a bit long. It's a slightly more snug but the toe area is to my liking. I have normal width feet and prefer a snug fit for hooping.

Back
Top Bottom