Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah i guess i did forget to mention its a drawing..... But somehow i knew someone would clarify it for me. Thanks...

Last edited:
Yeah i guess i did forget to mention its a drawing..... But somehow i knew someone would clarify it for me. Thanks...
You right bro, I see what you meant. Regardless that's a fire colorway to iD since god knows we ain't getting them

Need a RD on the black/multi pair (not unlmtds). Those are my favorite of the released pics so far. So clean with the muted multicolor weave and the red/purple accents :smokin

if anyone hates KD now and is getting rid of their preheats in a 10 or 10.5 hit me up 
laugh.gif

Im jus hoping that nike gives okc the same treatment it always got with lmtd kds. Cuz them **** will sit heavy n i wont have to wake up at 5 to cop anymore. But i seriously think the **** ppl r pullin out here gon get us canned. The potiential for the floral on this model has me excited af

Last edited:
I never liked KD anyway, but I liked his shoes. Now......I am glad I wasn't able to cop the preheats. I understand what he did, but Warriors are enemy!!!

I don't get it, I am a Pistons fan from Michigan so naturally I hate all things Ohio BUT I own Lebron shoes and I don't really like him.  I used to hate Jordan but I wore the heck out of his shoes.  Whether you like KD or not if you like the shoes wear em. 

That being said I refused to wear any of my Lebrons during the playoffs and I do this every year lol.

says cleveland for life
As a Cavs fan myself, I am definitely bias but the reason Cavs fans hate KD now is because if LeBron did the same thing, every media outlet would be photoshopping his head on the devil. KD has seen some backlash, but the news has become "Golden State is going to win a championship next season" where as headlines would read "LeBron is a B**** who can't win on his own." As much as I hated Heat LeBron, he made the right decision and formed this team. OKC was making moves to improve their team, and they almost beat Golden State (were up 3-1...). That's like if LeBron joined Boston while he was in Cleveland the first time after losing to them twice in the ECF. Or joining Orlando after they were beat. It was a cowards way out and again, the media would have reacted much more aggressively if it were LeBron who did this. Good for KD I guess, but I have lost all respect for a guy who used to be one of my favourite players in the league. 

Side note, I love my preheats. Haha.

Last edited:
I don't get it, I am a Pistons fan from Michigan so naturally I hate all things Ohio BUT I own Lebron shoes and I don't really like him.  I used to hate Jordan but I wore the heck out of his shoes.  Whether you like KD or not if you like the shoes wear em. 

That being said I refused to wear any of my Lebrons during the playoffs and I do this every year lol.

pretty much this. as much as im dissapointed in him for taking this route. The KD9 is still fire and I will be copping more

I think KD is getting it pretty bad right now, I think Lebron was slightly worse because he left his home state and decided to a narcissistic tv show about it.

Im jus hoping that nike gives okc the same treatment it always got with lmtd kds. Cuz them **** will sit heavy n i wont have to wake up at 5 to cop anymore. But i seriously think the **** ppl r pullin out here gon get us canned. The potiential for the floral on this model has me excited af

Why on Earth will Nike continue to release limited KDs in OKC? Those are gonna be released in the bay now

Last edited:

I think KD is getting it pretty bad right now, I think Lebron was slightly worse because he left his home state and decided to a narcissistic tv show about it.
The Decision was one of the stupidest things ever in terms of how it was done. I respect the fact that it raised a ton of money for the community. Thing is, he would have been hated just as much if it was just a tweet or some cryptic ish like he's been doing recently. Still, from my end, all was forgiven when he came back to Cleveland. And he's in my GOAT status because he (and Kyrie) won the championship. Still riding that high, but I expect to come back to earth next season. 

Back
Top Bottom