Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone else remember that dude that swore the pre heats were some super limted release with like 500 pairs worldwide?
roll.gif
I just remembered him
laugh.gif
   wasn't it the same guy who was basically best friends with KD, and KD told him he was going to the Knicks...

his boy was best friends with KD :rofl:.
I just dont understand trolls when they're doing a terrible job

Don't forget he was in 21st grade or something.

I just don't get why people make an account just to be a troll. If you're going to troll at least have decent grammar.

Definitely wish these were the "Unite/ GM" shoe. Just throw a flag on the back, and I would have been sold. . . View media item 2140940

Are these releasing?

they were only released to certain players that were invited to some camp. There was a Kobe, Kyrie and Lebron Soldier X part of the pack. Ebays you're best shot.

Those above arent "The Academy" pairs .. theyre still on the list of maybe/maybe-nots to release.

I think this is what youre thinking of

View media item 2141162

Last edited:
GMs look dope in person, but since I have the 7 imma hold out... I think they could be had with a slight disco if you chill

my main priority is the gum pair next week:nthat:

You know when they release? Sat? Muti+ gum sole right? I have 20% code expire 28 so should I wait?

Those above arent "The Academy" pairs .. theyre still on the list of maybe/maybe-nots to release.

I think this is what youre thinking of

oh yeah, thats right. Someone on here corrected me on that before and apparently I just decided to ignore them :rofl:

GMs look dope in person, but since I have the 7 imma hold out... I think they could be had with a slight disco if you chill

my main priority is the gum pair next week:nthat:
You know when they release? Sat? Muti+ gum sole right? I have 20% code expire 28 so should I wait?
the multi/gum pair drops on the 31st (next wednesday)... if your code expires on the 28th you could hit nike up on the 29th and give em the "oh no, my code just expired" excuse and more than likely they'll reissue you another one (if it isnt used of course)

the multi/gum pair drops on the 31st (next wednesday)... if your code expires on the 28th you could hit nike up on the 29th and give em the "oh no, my code just expired" excuse and more than likely they'll reissue you another one (if it isnt used of course)

Thanks for the tips.

It is the players job to play ball, it is nikes job to market and sell. Last I checked the players are employed by nike ( or ____ endorsement company. This is business last time I checked. Lol@they should have the freedom speech.
I mean I get what you're saying, but why as a company would you give the player something he doesn't want to wear

Back
Top Bottom