Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cuahoops42 cuahoops42 Nice! Mine shipped yesterday too. I didn't think they'd come through since I placed the order the other day. Hope others that got backordered order got the shipped email too.

Yes these are definitely harder to come by. I looked online and my size was only available in stores. After I've been checking religiously everyday, i decided to checked my nearest footlocker location and it was a hour and a half out from here I stay. Called when I was in route and they only had 2 size 12s available...didn't ask for any other size. After much anticipation I finally have them...

Few pics. I'll take better ones when I get home.
View media item 2154371
View media item 2154374
View media item 2154381

14156461_757970441012267_1615936826_n.jpg

New KD 9 I saw at House of Hoops on 34th St. View media item 2154638

Should have taken several and a pic of the tag so we can see the prod code

I assume they are these if the prod code list is still up to date.

610 UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE-BLACK

Last edited:
I got the KD 9 Gold Medal from Foot Locker 2 weeks ago.first pair of KD's I've owned. Absolutely love this shoe. It's great for every day, casual wearing and I love this color way. The Air cushioning is the best I've ever felt. This shoe is almost impossible to get on your foot at first, but once you break it in, it gets easier. The flyknit looks like it's durable and lasts a long time.

yall think the unlimited will make it to clearance? Hard to justify paying 150 for shoes that will get worn like once a month

Unites shipped. Now bout to cop gold medal kd4s and kd7s just to have the 'Gold Medal' set

Last edited:
9.5 in the USAs/Unites/Gold Medals no longer wants to add to cart on FTL. guess that under retail price ship i was waiting for sailed away.

Finally giving up on this after 2 3-hr sessions of playing. Definitely bouncy and cushiony but the lateral pain along the flex point didnt go away. There's also pain on my instep. Note that both only happen on my right foot. There's also a weird bulge along the flex point (part w/o zoom) that bothers me on both foot. Really good shoe but not for my foot type.

Finally giving up on this after 2 3-hr sessions of playing. Definitely bouncy and cushiony but the lateral pain along the flex point didnt go away. There's also pain on my instep. Note that both only happen on my right foot. There's also a weird bulge along the flex point (part w/o zoom) that bothers me on both foot. Really good shoe but not for my foot type.
What do you think is causing the lateral pain on your foot? Is it the flex point and it's not lining up with your foot's flex area? I'm just curious because I have yet to try mine out. I have a pair from Footlocker and two others from Nike. I'm thinking of trying out the Nike pairs first since they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy even if it's been used.

What do you think is causing the lateral pain on your foot? Is it the flex point and it's not lining up with your foot's flex area? I'm just curious because I have yet to try mine out. I have a pair from Footlocker and two others from Nike. I'm thinking of trying out the Nike pairs first since they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy even if it's been used.

I think its just tight. My right foot is probably slightly bigger than my left. But the pain or weird sensation on the balls of my foot is probably due to the gap since it may bow down due to pressure.

Back
Top Bottom