Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

this ID is one of my fav's to play with, more than even the kobe's and i'mma kobe lover.

Livestrong's:

vw-1

Inspiration:

nike_zoom_kobe_iv_livestrong_3-570x377.jpg

I use the Print Screen key and paste my screenshot in an image editing program and crop the image. Then I just upload it to one of those image uploading sites like Image Shack or Tiny Pic.
EDIT: You can also use the "Save" option on the right panel on the ID page.

I use the Print Screen key and paste my screenshot in an image editing program and crop the image. Then I just upload it to one of those image uploading sites like Image Shack or Tiny Pic.
EDIT: You can also use the "Save" option on the right panel on the ID page.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Is not having zoom air in the heel a deal breaker for you guys. I personally really like the kd3.

not for me it wasnt. my gr pair has enough cushioning in the heel for me. not too firm and not too soft. and with the cushioned insole that comes with the id pair it should be even better.

i wish the fade could be put on the mesh side panel. 

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Is not having zoom air in the heel a deal breaker for you guys. I personally really like the kd3.

not for me it wasnt. my gr pair has enough cushioning in the heel for me. not too firm and not too soft. and with the cushioned insole that comes with the id pair it should be even better.

i wish the fade could be put on the mesh side panel. 

Livestrongs are dope. I'm close to ordering a pair almost exactly like those Wolf Grey Kobe V, but with the reverse gradient. I may fool around with some options like those Oregons up there too, the yellow sole plus laces looks crazy dope!

Livestrongs are dope. I'm close to ordering a pair almost exactly like those Wolf Grey Kobe V, but with the reverse gradient. I may fool around with some options like those Oregons up there too, the yellow sole plus laces looks crazy dope!

I really hope Nike adds a orange leather option (just not a fan of patent leather) and a clear sole option.

I really hope Nike adds a orange leather option (just not a fan of patent leather) and a clear sole option.

Originally Posted by swooshwbb

clear sole would be nice.

Originally Posted by swooshwbb

clear sole would be nice.

oh wow i just noticed that if you select no flywire for the underlay panel that it subtracts $10 off. was that always there?

oh wow i just noticed that if you select no flywire for the underlay panel that it subtracts $10 off. was that always there?

props for posting pics of the completed KD3 IDs...guessing green is nubuck, orange patent, and white tumbled leather...keep the pics comin'

props for posting pics of the completed KD3 IDs...guessing green is nubuck, orange patent, and white tumbled leather...keep the pics comin'

Back
Top Bottom