Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

it truly boggles my mind why they leave out options leave orange/photo blue sole? like honestly how difficult is it to add that color sole? nike stays with the wack options on these ID products :smh

it truly boggles my mind why they leave out options leave orange/photo blue sole? like honestly how difficult is it to add that color sole? nike stays with the wack options on these ID products :smh

clipboard01dx.jpg

Is the navy pair in the front Nubuck? I like the way that material looks. I might pull the trigger soon.

Is the navy pair in the front Nubuck? I like the way that material looks. I might pull the trigger soon.

I'm not sure what that navy pair in the front is. The green nubuck ones from the last picture are in this one too. The nubuck doesn't look textured on the green pair.

And yeah, looking at the ID's makes me want to get 2. Probably would of been a no-brainer if they were around $110. (Would be $50 cheaper to get 2 pairs at that price.)

I'm not sure what that navy pair in the front is. The green nubuck ones from the last picture are in this one too. The nubuck doesn't look textured on the green pair.

And yeah, looking at the ID's makes me want to get 2. Probably would of been a no-brainer if they were around $110. (Would be $50 cheaper to get 2 pairs at that price.)

^Yea thanks thats why I was aking because it looks different than the green pair. The textured look is nice. I think the pair behind it is Navy leather so I guess that has to be the Nubuck.

^Yea thanks thats why I was aking because it looks different than the green pair. The textured look is nice. I think the pair behind it is Navy leather so I guess that has to be the Nubuck.

If there was a 3m featue available Id go crazy makin durants..is clear sole available

If there was a 3m featue available Id go crazy makin durants..is clear sole available

Back
Top Bottom