Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Can you copp ids off "swoosh"?

You mean to ask do employees get a discount on iD's? The answer is no. Many years ago Nike would send out an annual 20 or 30% off e-mail that could be put towards iD's. I don't remember which it was. No more, though.

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Can you copp ids off "swoosh"?

You mean to ask do employees get a discount on iD's? The answer is no. Many years ago Nike would send out an annual 20 or 30% off e-mail that could be put towards iD's. I don't remember which it was. No more, though.

The 2 IDs that won the NikeID KD3 design contest on Twitter:
259880325.jpg

259881131.jpg

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Is the navy pair in the front Nubuck? I like the way that material looks. I might pull the trigger soon.
Yeah the navy pair is nubuck. The navy pair to its left is leather. The leather on the KD3s is pretty cheap, I'd say nubuck is better also.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Is the navy pair in the front Nubuck? I like the way that material looks. I might pull the trigger soon.
Yeah the navy pair is nubuck. The navy pair to its left is leather. The leather on the KD3s is pretty cheap, I'd say nubuck is better also.

^Thanks. I was watching a video on youtube of a guy's id's. He said the leather on them was a little better than the GR's. But I'm sticking with nubuck when I make a pair most likely

^Thanks. I was watching a video on youtube of a guy's id's. He said the leather on them was a little better than the GR's. But I'm sticking with nubuck when I make a pair most likely

saw ID samples at ntsm today, and I must say I was very impressed. Gradient eas ehh, but mesh was real nice (different from orioles) and leather was real nice too, much better than GRs.

saw ID samples at ntsm today, and I must say I was very impressed. Gradient eas ehh, but mesh was real nice (different from orioles) and leather was real nice too, much better than GRs.

Back
Top Bottom