Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^One step ahead u of u buddy!
smile.gif

Haha great minds think alike.  I was gonna do the same thing.

eek.gif
at the box pic

Those Entourage iD's are on point. Great execution. The patent base isn't bad after all.

eek.gif
at the box pic

Those Entourage iD's are on point. Great execution. The patent base isn't bad after all.

Thanks guys. Now I gotta return these king size kicks and reorder the right size. Here goes another month of waiting.
ohwell.gif

Thanks guys. Now I gotta return these king size kicks and reorder the right size. Here goes another month of waiting.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
 Those entourage id's are amazing. They are so perfect. Too bad that you got a size 18. I mean how did that happen. Didn't your girl look at the size when she ordered?

eek.gif
 Those entourage id's are amazing. They are so perfect. Too bad that you got a size 18. I mean how did that happen. Didn't your girl look at the size when she ordered?

^^^To be honest IDK how in the hell did she wind up getting a sz18. She said that she "selected" a sz9.5 but doesn't know how it turned in to a sz18. Girls. SMH

^^^To be honest IDK how in the hell did she wind up getting a sz18. She said that she "selected" a sz9.5 but doesn't know how it turned in to a sz18. Girls. SMH

... Size 18 from 9.5?
nerd.gif

That's why I always tell my lady to never buy me kicks. Nonetheless thats a
pimp.gif
ID

... Size 18 from 9.5?
nerd.gif

That's why I always tell my lady to never buy me kicks. Nonetheless thats a
pimp.gif
ID

Back
Top Bottom