Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

I ordered these.  Nothing major.  Big Apple Lebron VI/X-Mas LeBron VIII inspired.  The 5-C represents the Apt I spend X-Mas at every year.  These won't be my last pair. 

#cantwait

2a5djdh.jpg

I ordered these.  Nothing major.  Big Apple Lebron VI/X-Mas LeBron VIII inspired.  The 5-C represents the Apt I spend X-Mas at every year.  These won't be my last pair. 

#cantwait

2a5djdh.jpg

My ID's finally got to my shorty's crib. She sent me the pix. Never again will I trust a girl ordering ID's for me.
laugh.gif

I'm a size 9.5. This is a pic she sent me of the box.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
I'll post pix when I get home.

My ID's finally got to my shorty's crib. She sent me the pix. Never again will I trust a girl ordering ID's for me.
laugh.gif

I'm a size 9.5. This is a pic she sent me of the box.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
I'll post pix when I get home.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that is the best jumpman pro cw EVER!!!

Thanks man. They're OG's too. None of that cheap retro nonsense. Anyways, back to subject. My girl placed the order for me (my mistake). The colors are on point. But the size...They're going back. I'm a size9.5 and have no use for a sz18!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that is the best jumpman pro cw EVER!!!

Thanks man. They're OG's too. None of that cheap retro nonsense. Anyways, back to subject. My girl placed the order for me (my mistake). The colors are on point. But the size...They're going back. I'm a size9.5 and have no use for a sz18!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Thats an awesome concept and execution. Very nice id man.
Edit: One more thing.  You might want to order the next ones with photo blue laces just in case you want to swap them.  Its always easier to find spare black laces.  Just a thought.

Thats an awesome concept and execution. Very nice id man.
Edit: One more thing.  You might want to order the next ones with photo blue laces just in case you want to swap them.  Its always easier to find spare black laces.  Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom