Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

nike-kd-iii-3.jpg

Some new sample pics surfaced
2hz0j76.jpg

34qtwky.jpg

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Some new sample pics surfaced
2hz0j76.jpg

There are a few differences. The Flywire portion in the catalog picture doesn't cross like the TSG scan. The perforated area around the swoosh is different. The colour of the outline on the swoosh is different. And they both have different midsoles/outsoles. I hope those catalog shots are samples and that the final product will look closer to the TSG scan.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

only thing that can help these are colorways 
eyes.gif
KD 2's > KD 1's > these 
Agreed x 50.  the TSG shots seem to show more contrast between materials used and color blocking as well.  They stand out more if there is a combination of mesh, flywire, and nubuck.  The all leather or primary leather samples pics look weak because they are very bland and ordinary like something you would find at Kohl's or +$#$'s.  If they do a good job of mixing up colors, materials, and adding little details, this shoe has some potential.  That being said, I think it is far away from this years model aesthetically, and unless it gets some serious help between now and then, the KD2 will be the prized piece until I see the 4s.  Does the D in the tongue have a hole similar to the AJ 6 for "pulling" purposes?  If so, that is a nice touch.  For me, and this is just me, if Lebron goes to Chicago, I will start to focus more and more on KD and Kobe and leave Lebrons alone.  Chicago is and always will be MJ's town.  Part of the allure of Lebron was that he was making his own thing with Cleveland, like KD with OKC.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

only thing that can help these are colorways 
eyes.gif

KD 2's > KD 1's > these 

Enough said for me otherwise I'm on the hunt for more KD 2.

these would look way better with flywire near the ankle area and better colorways

imo better design than the 1st 2, but still no casual appeal whatsoever. hopefully they're at least good on the court.

KD2>KD3>KD1

Nike really made a downgrade from the 2's to the 3's. But thats typical of Nike, minus the Jordan 2's to the 3's (Kobe 2>Kobe 3, Lebron 2>>>>>>Lebron 3, Penny 2>>>Penny 3)

I think these actually look pretty decent. I do like the TSG scan better, and like others have mentioned some dope colorways could really make these nice. I have high hopes for them in person though, and I will cop no matter what because KDs are the best shoes for balling at the pricepoint!

Back
Top Bottom