Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Chirstmas' best cw so far in my opinion.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

The Christmas pair will be copped
pimp.gif
!! KD3 Xmas>CGXI all day!!!!

come on son, at the end of the day these are some cheap lookin yellow kicks.  no hate on kds cause i got a few pairs but the iii's are weak and disappointing.
but to each their own.

raw120 wrote:
penny4prezident wrote:
pimp.gif

come on son, at the end of the day these are some cheap lookin yellow kicks.  no hate on kds cause i got a few pairs but the iii's are weak and disappointing.
but to each their own.

back in the day this would have been absurd to say.. but lets face it.. the leather or 3m that's gonna be 40X better on KD's won't compare to that crap that's gonna be on the CG XI.. some

people look for quality in shoes and KD's > CG XI.. JB is doing just making more people/collectors more upset. CRAPPY leathers, and hiking up price?
sick.gif
 and people still purchase that

crap, rather buy OG jordans that settle for the retro's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

raw120 wrote:
penny4prezident wrote:
pimp.gif

but to each their own.

back in the day this would have been absurd to say.. but lets face it.. the leather or 3m that's gonna be 40X better on KD's won't compare to that crap that's gonna be on the CG XI.. ....

confirmed! i saw these over the weekend and the yellow upper is a reflective material similar to how the KD II creamsicles were. 
at the HOH i went to, they said it'l be 88$, not sure if that's the price that it will scan for, or if that's what MSRP on the box says...

KD III retail price is 88.00
also this shoe will be the eaziest to obtain due to the fact everybody sweating Lebron & Kobe joints

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

KD III retail price is 88.00
also this shoe will be the eaziest to obtain due to the fact everybody sweating Lebron & Kobe joints

easiest, yes, but the fact that these are about half the price of the lebrons, and less then the kobe's, may just make these a 2nd pair purchase next to the other two shoes....i know that's what i'm planning....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

raw120 wrote:
penny4prezident wrote:
pimp.gif

but to each their own.

back in the day this would have been absurd to say.. but lets face it.. the leather or 3m that's gonna be 40X better on KD's won't compare to that crap that's gonna be on the CG XI.. some

people look for quality in shoes and KD's > CG XI.. JB is doing just making more people/collectors more upset. CRAPPY leathers, and hiking up price?
sick.gif
 and people still purchase that

crap, rather buy OG jordans that settle for the retro's

i feel you, if these were orange id be all over em

Anybody know if these have the interior heel/achilles pad? (Like the KD2 and Jordan 2010.) That "extra support" causes me nothing but trouble.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Anybody know if these have the interior heel/achilles pad? (Like the KD2 and Jordan 2010.) That "extra support" causes me nothing but trouble.  Thanks.

they do

Originally Posted by kh42the

kd xmas up on eastbay. And you should definitely go a half size up
Good catch.  The shoes are up early and you can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/h6NKMo

It appears you will be able to order these shoes online only at 12 AM EST on 12/25/10, since our Call Center will be closed until 8 AM EST on 12/25/10.  This shoe is available in limited quantities, so do not wait long to place your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Honestly "easiest" and "smoothest" buys from eastbay... no kidding less than a minute...

But... my computer froze when it came for kobes...

these shoes are sooooo fiiiiiirrreee KD  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Grabbed a pair off of Eastbay's website as well b/c it has the no tax and free shipping...

pimp.gif
got myself a pair. figured might as well get these, since i was gonna get a pair eventually anyway...

Back
Top Bottom