NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

Got my first pair at 50 bucks so I doubled up..

CD857D2B-E2DE-4E8A-9B55-E027717E5BB2.jpeg
you got the navy's at $50 or these burgundys? how?

hnguy4 hnguy4 jaynev jaynev eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty I went to a JC store and for reasons that I don't know the lady disco'd them (Navy pair). I think it was because they had me waiting longer than they should have and so she applied some kind of code. I almost bought two right then but I didn't want to block my blessings so I just went back another day to cop the other pair since I got the first ones for the low and I needed them to wear basically every day to/from work.

When I went back and asked about prices and discos.. they wouldn't budge (Burgundy pair) so I'm glad I didn't say anything before.

nice. I almost got the navy at 30% off at the brick & mortar, worker seemed new and was trying to get the discount applied, until his coworker schooled her on killshots never getting discounts. I swear guy looked at me like I was bbq becky or a "I want to speak to your manager" hair lady and said something snarky about how I should know better.

nike-killshot-vulc-aq4133-100.jpg

My favorite silhouette along with Waffle Racers and AM1s

but #noairnocare around here

if anyone can provide more info please post. I hope they didnt take killshot off of the tongue for political reasons. Ill just keep tag swapping until it falls apart. That is if a 14 shows up somewhere
I think this shoes can be awesome

Went ahead and picked up a pair of the Burgundys yesterday at the Men's shop in Costa Mesa.

The cutie working there was cool and told me they have been getting restocks of both colorways frequently.

nice. I almost got the navy at 30% off at the brick & mortar, worker seemed new and was trying to get the discount applied, until his coworker schooled her on killshots never getting discounts. I swear guy looked at me like I was bbq becky or a "I want to speak to your manager" hair lady and said something snarky about how I should know better.
Lol.. Cant believe they were acting like that! They definitely go on discount but you have to be quick with the trigger. I picked mine up off the JC website a few years ago for 40% off before they smartened up and updated the site.

those are nice. think i gotta sit this one out though..i already have four pairs of the blazer 77s just with different colored swooshes and probably shouldn't do the same for these lol

They’ll be available. Wednesday they got online. Seems like most jcrews have them in store in my area

Debating on copping. I had the burgundy pair and sold them before I even got a chance to wear.

I heard when it rains you can feel it come through your soles, soaking up your socks.

In my email to jcrew inquiring about sz14s I suggested a green pair, looks like they took me seriously. Now here we f-ing are and still no 14 . It’s hard to not take this personal.

Needless to say I’m devastated. My fav shoe in my fav colorway. And it’s impossible to wear them. Thanks for having the sole rights to these jcrew and consistently telling me to go f myself

I hope more colorways are coming

These would be nice

upload_2019-6-29_19-55-40.jpeg

Needless to say, im copping every pair they drop in my size.

Just need waffle racers now and ill finally have complete revenge on jcrew. This current nike old school wave lately is a dream come true.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-29_19-54-41.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-29_19-54-41.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom