NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

I hope more colorways are coming

These would be nice

upload_2019-6-29_19-55-40.jpeg

Needless to say, im copping every pair they drop in my size.

Just need waffle racers now and ill finally have complete revenge on jcrew. This current nike old school wave lately is a dream come true.

I’d just love to see more mesh.

Rumor is more green pairs are coming. Not sure how accurate but I’m hoping it’s true. I completely missed out on the release and would love the opportunity to grab them.

Im wondering if the gum on the ndc pairs are more yellow tinted like those. That shade is a big part of the appeal to me. It looks lighter on ndc vs jcrew pairs

the NDC pairs definitely have a lighter sole. still nice for you to finally have 14s at least though

Wide footer here. Never owned a pair. Info on sizing & material softness? I wear a 12.5 in Jordan's 3-8. A 12 in Jordan 1s for reference. I want the green & navy pairs, possibly maroon.

Wide footer here. Never owned a pair. Info on sizing & material softness? I wear a 12.5 in Jordan's 3-8. A 12 in Jordan 1s for reference. I want the green & navy pairs, possibly maroon.
for wide footers TTS, maybe even half up but they might be a little long

I’d just love to see more mesh.

Rumor is more green pairs are coming. Not sure how accurate but I’m hoping it’s true. I completely missed out on the release and would love the opportunity to grab them.
Auto cop

Theyll look better with the lighter sole too.

Im starting to wonder if my emails had something to do with this transfer of killshots. Maybe jcrew was like these shoes arent worth the harrassment let nike deal with him lol

515A74FD-7848-4908-BC4C-8B2A896ABBE6.jpeg

Straight to feet, no time to waste with these bad boys.

The leather is straight butter and they fit much better than the killshot 1 i had. They fit perfectly and im an exact sz 14 on the brannock scale

Last edited:
FInally UNDS'd the maroon swoosh Killshots...Kind of don't like the fit on these.

Really narrow? and flat?
I thought the fit would be more snug, but it doesn't feel that way. The type of laces make it harder to tighten and tie the shoes.

Fit length is perfect. But I prefer them to be leather like the OG colorway.

Saw the green pair a couple weeks ago and still wasn't a fan of them.

Back
Top Bottom