NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

Just grabbed a pair at my local mens shop.

Not sure how reliable their info will be but I was told 50 pairs per shop. 1 per person and this is a one and done release. No restocks.

Taking that with a huge grain of salt.

69CFEE79-ABC1-45F0-B88D-692AE9C57470.jpeg
Wow. Kind of a weird strategy in a way for j crew.

wow, there are 3 stores nearby me and all almost sold out within a few hours (although one store put them out yesterday when they shouldn't have).

the last store I called had one pair left which happened to be my size and I just picked it up.

Yeh and they aren’t exactly cheap for the type of tech and materials used

Seek help. It’s not that serious.

EDIT: I do feel bad that you can’t get your size. I’ve had issues with my size being tough to get from Nike over the years. They just make far less 11.5’s cause it’s not a common size. But sheesh. You have some darkness in your heart.
the darkness will fade when 14s happen

profile_mask2.png

help@jcrew.com
11:42 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts about our sizing availability and sorry for the disappointment. It’s feedback like yours that lets us know what we’re doing well, and in this case, not so well – so we appreciate you taking the time to share. We use this feedback when decisions are being made to improve our products and services, and also when planning for future seasons. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime if we can be of help in the future.

Best,
Abby R

LOL, she took it with a smile. Hopefully this is the spark the brings change to their size runs.

profile_mask2.png

help@jcrew.com
11:42 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts about our sizing availability and sorry for the disappointment. It’s feedback like yours that lets us know what we’re doing well, and in this case, not so well – so we appreciate you taking the time to share. We use this feedback when decisions are being made to improve our products and services, and also when planning for future seasons. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime if we can be of help in the future.

Best,
Abby R

LOL, she took it with a smile. Hopefully this is the spark the brings change to their size runs.

alright, now you gotta post exactly what you wrote lol.

you're probably about only 2000 emails away from getting them to make a size 14 now too

I love the gum midsole. I just wish they would do a darker mudguard and heel.

Burgundy and gum on a clean Nike is one of my favorite combos. Bobbito knocked it out the park with his AF1 way way back.

Just grabbed a pair at my local mens shop.

Not sure how reliable their info will be but I was told 50 pairs per shop. 1 per person and this is a one and done release. No restocks.

Taking that with a huge grain of salt.

69CFEE79-ABC1-45F0-B88D-692AE9C57470.jpeg

They will likely do huge online restocks on these into next year like they did with the last ones.

J Crew is still in the middle of a massive overhaul and Killshots are consistently one of their best sellers so they would only stand to lose if they did a single limited run on these.

Pass on the red w/ mesh though. Those will be an absolute nightmare to keep clean.

They should have gone with the leather again even though the quality of leather they've been using is pure buns.

alright, now you gotta post exactly what you wrote lol.

you're probably about only 2000 emails away from getting them to make a size 14 now too

"You guys keep locking me out of these shoes one release after another. What the hell is it going to take to get a size 14 out of you people for once? It wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have a monopoly stake in this shoe, but for some stupid *** reason you do and I'm perpetually SOL. I seriously hate Jcrew because of this. The jacket I bought a few weeks ago from you guys will be the last thing I ever buy that says Jcrew on it. Ill be calling your corporate offices monday to further voice my absolute displeasure on this. Seriously, whoever the hell it is that keeps ending the size run on these shoes at 13 on the order sheet time and time again can go die in a fire then come back from the dead so he can go die in another one. "

more or less the same thing i posted here lol

I hope you guys keep in mind that Im the one who started this thread so that may give you an idea on why this bothers me so much :lol:
I keep picturing this one single nerd executive mindlessly signing off on these size runs and he is my worst enemy

10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Nike Killshot
Nat Berman 5 months ago

killshot-alternatives-heade-750x420.jpg

When the news that Nike’s Legendary Killshot was going to return to the market in the Spring of 2018, retailers and consumers started making their plans. The sneaker has been hard to find and it has been known to start a few bidding wars when no retailers seemed able to keep them on the shelves. There was no good reason for us to believe that the new release would be any different. Sneaker enthusiasts are as hardcore as vintage watch collectors in their pursuit to complete their prized collections. The Killshot, however, is just too comfortable and stylish to leave in a box in new condition. No, it has to be worn and if you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, here are 10 things about the Nike Killshot that you probably didn’t know.

1. They’re clean and classic
Every once in a while, your favorite brand will manufacture a shoe style that fits your foot to perfection. You absolutely love the style and want to have a pair in the closet at all times so you can wear them often. One of the features that make the Killshot so highly in demand is that they appeal to people who fall in love with their clean and classic look. They offer an aesthetic that is hard to find anywhere else and this is the only style that will do, for some.

2. They’re elusive
Because the demand for the Killshot is so high, it’s hard to get your hands on them. You’re lucky if you can make a purchase at regular suggested retail pricing. When an item becomes scarce, the value increases and there are some vendors who buy up as many pairs as they can because they know that they stand to make a sizeable profit by offering them for several times the original price. In some cases, they place them on auctions and let people bid it out with the top offer walking away with the shoes, no pun intended. The fact that they’re hard to come by seems to make us want them more.

3. J. Crew is the most dependable Killshot dealer
J. Crew is the only retail store that maintains a consistent inventory of the Killshot. They offer them for $90 a pair with a pre-sale option. Basically, what this means is if you don’t pre-order them, you won’t be able to get a pair for the suggested retail price. In March, J. Crew announced that the Killshot would be re-released in a limited number of just 50 pairs available for pre-ordering. The shoes were physically delivered to the store on March 1.

4. The price is more than doubled after a sell-out
When the last Killshot has been sold over the counter, your last resort for finding a pair for sale is to go to the internet to find out who may have a few stashed in their inventories. They’re out there and still being offered for sale, but you can forget the $90 price tag. The lowest price we’ve seen recently is $112 which isn’t too bad, but the highest has been a whopping $250.

5. They’re versatile footwear
People are wearing the Killshot for sports, casual and even dressy casual. Because of the clean lines, you can easily wear them with a lot of different wardrobe ensembles. This is one of the reasons why they’re so popular. The Killshot is a designer shoe and it’s so distinct that wearing a pair makes a bold statement.

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>

6. The Killshot is a Lifestyle Shoe
The fact that J. Crew has linked itself with he Killshot is proof that it falls under the Lifestyle genre. J. Crew isn’t a sneaker store. They’re a lifestyle store that exists to help its customers find accessories that exude their chosen lifestyles. In fact, in the early days, they were anti-sneaker. Their products all make a statement of some type, and they have a unique appeal. So why did they think that the Killshot would de a wise option for inclusion in their inventory? The Killshot certainly meets all their requirements and it’s helped to boost the reputation of the retailer even further.

7. The J.Crew Killshot is the holy grail of sneakers
J. Crew is viewing the Nike Killshot as a “grail level sneaker.” What this means is that it is something of high value to others and it inspires competition among people who want to get their hands on a pair. For some, it is the ultimate challenge and this elevates the Killshot into the grail level.

8. Nike made the call to keep the Killshot exclusive
In case you’re wondering why the only official retailer licensed to sell the Killshot is J. Crew, that was Nike’s decision. They felt that this ultra special edition was best suited to be presented by a lifestyle retailer that had earned a reputation among its clientele for only offering relevant and in-demand products. Again, the Killshot lives up to these standards.

9. They create an image for the wearer
Comments from marketing experts who are not trying to sell the shoe have given their honest opinions on the Killshot. Those who own a pair remark that they make it look like you really care about your image, whether you do or not. How can a shoe be this powerful? It’s in the perception of the people who like their look, the fit and the mood that the shoes generate. The shoe is great, the public demand and the current frenzy is what is powerful.

10. The Marketing for the Killshot is brilliant
Keeping release numbers of the Killshot low is the best strategy. It keeps the hunger for ownership high among consumers. The fact that they’re offered through J. Crew makes them seem even more relevant to lifestyle. When you combine this with the fact that people are willing to pay nearly triple for them it has a psychological impact on the rest of the admirers who haven’t yet been able to secure theirs. Nike is the master and the Killshot is its masterpiece.

I hate J Crew so much

"You guys keep locking me out of these shoes one release after another. What the hell is it going to take to get a size 14 out of you people for once? It wouldnt be so bad if you didnt have a monopoly stake in this shoe, but for some stupid *** reason you do and I'm perpetually SOL. I seriously hate Jcrew because of this. The jacket I bought a few weeks ago from you guys will be the last thing I ever buy that says Jcrew on it. Ill be calling your corporate offices monday to further voice my absolute displeasure on this. Seriously, whoever the hell it is that keeps ending the size run on these shoes at 13 on the order sheet time and time again can go die in a fire then come back from the dead so he can go die in another one. "

I hope you guys keep in mind that Im the one who started this thread so that may give you an idea on why this bothers me so much :lol:
I keep picturing this one single nerd executive mindlessly signing off on these size runs and he is my worst enemy

You might have better results in life if you omit the whole wishing death thing.

10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Nike Killshot
Nat Berman 5 months ago

killshot-alternatives-heade-750x420.jpg

When the news that Nike’s Legendary Killshot was going to return to the market in the Spring of 2018, retailers and consumers started making their plans. The sneaker has been hard to find and it has been known to start a few bidding wars when no retailers seemed able to keep them on the shelves. There was no good reason for us to believe that the new release would be any different. Sneaker enthusiasts are as hardcore as vintage watch collectors in their pursuit to complete their prized collections. The Killshot, however, is just too comfortable and stylish to leave in a box in new condition. No, it has to be worn and if you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, here are 10 things about the Nike Killshot that you probably didn’t know.

1. They’re clean and classic
Every once in a while, your favorite brand will manufacture a shoe style that fits your foot to perfection. You absolutely love the style and want to have a pair in the closet at all times so you can wear them often. One of the features that make the Killshot so highly in demand is that they appeal to people who fall in love with their clean and classic look. They offer an aesthetic that is hard to find anywhere else and this is the only style that will do, for some.

2. They’re elusive
Because the demand for the Killshot is so high, it’s hard to get your hands on them. You’re lucky if you can make a purchase at regular suggested retail pricing. When an item becomes scarce, the value increases and there are some vendors who buy up as many pairs as they can because they know that they stand to make a sizeable profit by offering them for several times the original price. In some cases, they place them on auctions and let people bid it out with the top offer walking away with the shoes, no pun intended. The fact that they’re hard to come by seems to make us want them more.

3. J. Crew is the most dependable Killshot dealer
J. Crew is the only retail store that maintains a consistent inventory of the Killshot. They offer them for $90 a pair with a pre-sale option. Basically, what this means is if you don’t pre-order them, you won’t be able to get a pair for the suggested retail price. In March, J. Crew announced that the Killshot would be re-released in a limited number of just 50 pairs available for pre-ordering. The shoes were physically delivered to the store on March 1.

4. The price is more than doubled after a sell-out
When the last Killshot has been sold over the counter, your last resort for finding a pair for sale is to go to the internet to find out who may have a few stashed in their inventories. They’re out there and still being offered for sale, but you can forget the $90 price tag. The lowest price we’ve seen recently is $112 which isn’t too bad, but the highest has been a whopping $250.

5. They’re versatile footwear
People are wearing the Killshot for sports, casual and even dressy casual. Because of the clean lines, you can easily wear them with a lot of different wardrobe ensembles. This is one of the reasons why they’re so popular. The Killshot is a designer shoe and it’s so distinct that wearing a pair makes a bold statement.

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>

6. The Killshot is a Lifestyle Shoe
The fact that J. Crew has linked itself with he Killshot is proof that it falls under the Lifestyle genre. J. Crew isn’t a sneaker store. They’re a lifestyle store that exists to help its customers find accessories that exude their chosen lifestyles. In fact, in the early days, they were anti-sneaker. Their products all make a statement of some type, and they have a unique appeal. So why did they think that the Killshot would de a wise option for inclusion in their inventory? The Killshot certainly meets all their requirements and it’s helped to boost the reputation of the retailer even further.

7. The J.Crew Killshot is the holy grail of sneakers
J. Crew is viewing the Nike Killshot as a “grail level sneaker.” What this means is that it is something of high value to others and it inspires competition among people who want to get their hands on a pair. For some, it is the ultimate challenge and this elevates the Killshot into the grail level.

8. Nike made the call to keep the Killshot exclusive
In case you’re wondering why the only official retailer licensed to sell the Killshot is J. Crew, that was Nike’s decision. They felt that this ultra special edition was best suited to be presented by a lifestyle retailer that had earned a reputation among its clientele for only offering relevant and in-demand products. Again, the Killshot lives up to these standards.

9. They create an image for the wearer
Comments from marketing experts who are not trying to sell the shoe have given their honest opinions on the Killshot. Those who own a pair remark that they make it look like you really care about your image, whether you do or not. How can a shoe be this powerful? It’s in the perception of the people who like their look, the fit and the mood that the shoes generate. The shoe is great, the public demand and the current frenzy is what is powerful.

10. The Marketing for the Killshot is brilliant
Keeping release numbers of the Killshot low is the best strategy. It keeps the hunger for ownership high among consumers. The fact that they’re offered through J. Crew makes them seem even more relevant to lifestyle. When you combine this with the fact that people are willing to pay nearly triple for them it has a psychological impact on the rest of the admirers who haven’t yet been able to secure theirs. Nike is the master and the Killshot is its masterpiece.

I hate J Crew so much

Thanks for posting but that might be the silliest sneaker related article I’ve ever read.

10 things about the killshot:

1-10. Nike allows J Crew to be the only distributor of this simple and classic silhouette.

:rofl:

They not making 13s anymore also..I tried 3 stores on the last release and they didn’t even get them in store and the website is backorder again just like the last release..so I feel your pain..your monologue is epic though
you quoted the wrong person. 13s being on the website shows they at least made them though.

you quoted the wrong person. 13s being on the website shows they at least made them though.
On the last release I checked three stores on release day and they didn’t have 13s..12 was the biggest. Either way they stay on backorder

wow that list is OD. It reads like someone got all their information from a menswear reddit. Love my pair though, they get better as they get more beat up.

Back
Top Bottom