NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

only ordered 4 for me & fam members but NDC sent me 8 instead...
dunno what's the deal but my order history is only for 4 shirts. thank you NIKE.

^ Damn lol. Can't wait to get mine to see if I got extras. Mine was shipped Thu. and still hasn't arrived despite overnight shippping.

I don't know if this was already mentioned but they finally arrived at NTLA yesterday. they had a good amount when I went to go pick it up friday. the guysaid a handful of ppl had already come in before me. gotta choose carefully tho cause I noticed that on a lot of them the gold foil of the "P" in MVPhad this wrinkled/creased look to them. but a sick shirt nonetheless. go get em!

damn i only got one tee
laugh.gif
mad.gif

hi i have a L or XL , and would like to swap for a S. in NYC. let me know if you are up for it.

no fair =/

people getting double their order and i can't even get one.

any mediums floating around out there?

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

only ordered 4 for me & fam members but NDC sent me 8 instead...
dunno what's the deal but my order history is only for 4 shirts. thank you NIKE.

seriously wth....i only ordered two and was stiffed one. I had to call on friday to ask them to do something about it.

did you get them all in one box or two seperate shipments?

seriously wth....i only ordered two and was stiffed one. I had to call on friday to ask them to do something about it.

did you get them all in one box or two seperate shipments?

2 shipments... a day apart...same order number...stupid EKIN!

nike is going to screw those who haven't received their shipments. meaning....coming up short a shirt or three.

how are they going to fill orders on a shirt that's already out of stock.

all of my homies that ordered got multiples including me.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

nike is going to screw those who haven't received their shipments. meaning....coming up short a shirt or three.

how are they going to fill orders on a shirt that's already out of stock.

all of my homies that ordered got multiples including me.

yup, they just refunded me - i was the one who was shorted 1 of the 2 shirts I ordered. I received the box overnight on Friday, opened it, then calledcustomer service. they said they would make an inquiry @ the warehouse and this morning I received an email informing me of the refund.
mad.gif
. hopefully I receive another box today. they really screwed up on this one.

Damn I didn't get any extra. For those who got extra, was it in the same package or seperate?

^^ check your local niketown if u have one around. they finally got shipments in (at least the one here in LA did) last week fri.

Back
Top Bottom