NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Call me crazy, X’s are WAY nicer.
94A76C69-C27D-4B25-B052-0646BC32A6D9.jpeg
Crazy

10s being one of the weakest models not withstanding, just no man.

I agree, and I’m not talking about the X’s in general, I bought zero pairs of them when they were out.

But what I’m saying is between the 2 Grinches, hype aside, the X’s look nicer imo.
They even look more grinchy because of the knitting referencing his hairy green body Lol

Call me crazy, X’s are WAY nicer.
94A76C69-C27D-4B25-B052-0646BC32A6D9.jpeg

💯

History aside... from my aesthetic view, I COMPLETELY AGREE. The overall cw flows better, IMHO. I like how the Green tongue (on that specific design in the GOAT screen cap) blends the cw together rather than makes it clash with the Volt tongue a lot more. This is one of the few instances when the inspiration > OG to me at least.

I know that I can scoop up the Protros at a later time. I don’t mind paying the current resale rate. However, with the iDs, they have to be EXACTLY how I want it. In my case, the ones I saw in GOAT were just that, so I paid the premium (more than the Protro resale) for my “consolation prize”. Plus, I was broke when they originally were available in 2015/2016.

There’s an ebay auction selling the Grinches for $220 shipped BIN. It seems tooooo good to be true. They’re using Nike’s stock images with multiple FSRs, and they also mention them being “100% authentic” :emoji_eyes:

Merry Xmas Kobe 6's fans.....congrats to those who cop Grinch. Otherwise, it's just a shoes. We should get another re-retro in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom