NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Interesting thing about Kobe leaving Nike. Wonder how long the contract was renewed for with Vanessa.

well how far would the line have gotten if it wasn't Kobe at the helm and instead it was Vanessa. Personally I think her continuing Kobe's line with Nike was the better move for her and for the fans rather than her trying to do what Kobe was going to do (if indeed its a true story).

That tweet is hella fishy I mean we all saw Kobe tried everything before signing with Nike and had a lot of creative control he knew Nike were the best.

Also if there was gonna be a Mamba brand I think it would have been a Nike sub brand

After all hes the only retired star bar MJ to have a new shoe release every year after retiring and he was still hands on im not including Penny due to the huge gap.

Maybe its true but these things are easy to put out there when the persons dead and gone and youll never know.

So update on my StockX situation (bid for 2010 grinch was accepted and they sent me a protro)

They finally had their “experts” review my pictures clearly showing I got the protro pair and they offered me 2 options:

$50 off my next purchase (LOL)
Or send the pair back with a prepaid label for a full refund.

Obviously going to return. The audacity of them to think I’d keep a protro pair I paid OG price on lmaooo.

No longer in the game for an OG pair. The protros in hand look plenty fine and not paying that much for a 10 year old shoe at this point, seeing as they’re going to be worn often!

I’ve seen that rumour that he wasn’t going to renew his Nike contract earlier this year or maybe even prior to his death, I can’t remember exactly.

As for the mamba brand, who knows really. It’s hard to make a shoe, even if you’re Kobe.. R&D, moulds, testing, etc

Rumour seems sketch imo

I do remember seeing a bunch of tweets saying kobe was HEATED the adapt tech wasn’t used with him first.

Also the line was getting kinda stale tbh. Anything after the AD mid was just ehhh at best.

It’s crazy how a lot of people think nike had a hand in his death.

putting my tun foil hat on for a second, i’d it would be anyone it would be that big pharmaceutical company he was suing but that’s a story for another day

I do remember seeing a bunch of tweets saying kobe was HEATED the adapt tech wasn’t used with him first.

Also the line was getting kinda stale tbh. Anything after the AD mid was just ehhh at best.

It’s crazy how a lot of people think nike had a hand in his death.

putting my tun foil hat on for a second, i’d it would be anyone it would be that big pharmaceutical company he was suing but that’s a story for another day
Yea don’t **** with BIG PHARMA

but I heard he was just made about the adapt bb 1.0 not being his signature shoe

Where are the people saying these weren’t going to dip? 🤣🤣🤣

things are going to keep crashing too

1F5A8F43-ED99-4F04-A758-31ED6479D80D.png

I’ve seen that rumour that he wasn’t going to renew his Nike contract earlier this year or maybe even prior to his death, I can’t remember exactly.

As for the mamba brand, who knows really. It’s hard to make a shoe, even if you’re Kobe.. R&D, moulds, testing, etc

Rumour seems sketch imo

I don’t think it would of worked. Even that arrogant ******* Kanye knew better to go to adidas.

So update on my StockX situation (bid for 2010 grinch was accepted and they sent me a protro)

They finally had their “experts” review my pictures clearly showing I got the protro pair and they offered me 2 options:

$50 off my next purchase (LOL)
Or send the pair back with a prepaid label for a full refund.

Obviously going to return. The audacity of them to think I’d keep a protro pair I paid OG price on lmaooo.

No longer in the game for an OG pair. The protros in hand look plenty fine and not paying that much for a 10 year old shoe at this point, seeing as they’re going to be worn often!
How much did you pay for them?

I don't know, I felt like it would've been late for kobe to start a new shoe and have good success. I mean we love a lot of the nike kobes because of him playing in them and what he did with them. Kind of like when his line started falling off after the XI's because he wasn't playing in the new models. Sure I might have been enticed to 1 of 2 of his new Mamba shoe, but in general I still like a lot of his older Kobe sigs

Those are awful. 😣 . The nxt were bad too. Ad mid were last model I like the look of as plain as it was.

Back
Top Bottom