NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m watching a few pairs on eBay. The seller from South Korea has a decent price overall. The other products they sell seem authentic with how they’re all priced.

However, it’s pretty fishy that they continue to restock on sizes pretty regularly. I remember seeing the same listing with only two left in my size maybe one or two days after the official launch then to one the next couple of days then back to two most recently. I looked at the history of sales, and it tallied up to +8 sold. If they still have some in January, I’d definitely use my eBay bucks on them then.

Even at $300 it’s way too much for this shoe, if your hooping in these way too much, but for collectors I guess it’s worth it

Little over $600 after fees and ship. Lowkey a bless for them to mess this up so I can be refunded haha I’d rather have the protro for half that now that I’ve seen them in hand
Yea of course having the OG would be nice... but which would last longer is the ultimate question which is a easy answer lol

Paid resell for these and don’t regret it all. Obviously I would’ve loved to snag a pair @ retail but oh well, I wanted this shoe really bad after missing out a whole decade on the OG pair. Now hopefully they come down so I can double up.
D42FE778-1645-4C86-9B18-B46F1205DDA4.jpeg

I can't see paying resale for the grinches. The colorway is definitely unique and iconic, but very loud for practical wear and never did it for me. Would have been an absolute come up at retail, but I'm passing for anything above retail.

For $450 I'd rather score a couple pairs of Vs

$50 credit is so disrespectful.
RIGHT. I laughed out loud when I read their offer. This is what I said back to them:

“Lol yeah, well since I paid upwards of $200 more than the going rate of protros for a 2010 pair and didn’t get them, you can understand why $50 off my next purchase is a ridiculous consolation.

I want a shipping label for a full refund please. “

not that they really GAF about the customer, but had to respectfully let them know how lame that was

RIGHT. I laughed out loud when I read their offer. This is what I said back to them:

“Lol yeah, well since I paid upwards of $200 more than the going rate of protros for a 2010 pair and didn’t get them, you can understand why $50 off my next purchase is a ridiculous consolation.

not that they really GAF about the customer, but had to respectfully let them know how lame that was
StockX should have offered you a full refund PLUS 50 dollars off your next purchase. Most of the time I deal with StockX customer service, the photo of the person helping me looks like a total D-Bag.

The right thing to do would of been give you a refund equal to $50 less than the lowest ask for your size. They really don’t give a **** if they lose customers.

I continue to refuse to pay resell. Waiting to see if Nike ups production numbers on future colorways/models or I get lucky on SNKRS. Not very optimistic at this point...

Please Nike Start retroing the KD line next please
Outside of the kd 4/5/6 is there really a need for a retro
(I need to pick up a pair of ASG 4’s sooner than later tbh.
maybe the 3

update: they did do a retro 4 and those were at outlets heavy

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
I’m watching a few pairs on eBay. The seller from South Korea has a decent price overall. The other products they sell seem authentic with how they’re all priced.

However, it’s pretty fishy that they continue to restock on sizes pretty regularly. I remember seeing the same listing with only two left in my size maybe one or two days after the official launch then to one the next couple of days then back to two most recently. I looked at the history of sales, and it tallied up to +8 sold. If they still have some in January, I’d definitely use my eBay bucks on them then.

I have been wondering the same with a few sellers from there and it seems like their feedback is solid...just seemed too good to be true 🤔

Back
Top Bottom