NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

No way my kobes came from overseas. The overseas pair typically comes with a tag with different language mines didn’t. Mines game from flight club in LA. I know y’all know flight club owned goat and inside my box said goat verified. it literally took minus the weekend 5 days completely

My order from StockX just shipped and they're coming from Hong Kong. Estimated arrival is Monday.

Y'all gotta hold the line man.

Nike has conditioned us to feel like we have to bite early, for more money, because we feel like it's a lost cause.

Don't get me wrong, in some cases (grinch, South Beach LeBron 8) it might serve you to bite early. But these all stars will be had for same price or less than you would pay now, after the dust settles.

And, you give yourself a chance to score at retail.

Imo

Last edited:
Y'all gotta hold the line man.

Nike had conditioned us to feel like we have to bite early, for more money, because we feel like it's a lost cause.

Don't get me wrong, in some cases (grinch, South Beach LeBron 8) it might serve you to bite early. But these all stars will be had for sale price or less than you would pay now, after the dust settles.

Imo

People always say this for every sneaker release. It hasn't been true for any release since Kobe passed. None of them have been available for close to retail if you struck out and the All-Stars will be no different. Then on release day people will say "prices will go down once people have them in hand" and that also hasn't been the case. The prices have gone up every time. I waited for a week for people to get the Bruce Lees in hand and the prices went up. The only Kobe release I was able to get for retail last year were the Chaos Vs and that's because they were released at the beginning of the year before Kobe's death. I struck out on every release since and paid resale for the Bruce Lees, 5 Rings and now the All-Stars. It doesn't help that Nike has seemingly been making these releases "limited" with the low amount of stock they've been releasing.

If you time it just right the prices definitely do go down. 5 rings were like a smidge over retail for the longest. EYBLs also dropped significantly over time. Bruce Lees stayed high, but did drop down to $260 range after pairs showed up in hand. There's some mix of patience but also being willing to pull the trigger when you can stomach the price.

People always say this for every sneaker release. It hasn't been true for any release since Kobe passed. None of them have been available for close to retail if you struck out and the All-Stars will be no different. Then on release day people will say "prices will go down once people have them in hand" and that also hasn't been the case. The prices have gone up every time. I waited for a week for people to get the Bruce Lees in hand and the prices went up. The only Kobe release I was able to get for retail last year were the Chaos Vs and that's because they were released at the beginning of the year before Kobe's death. I struck out on every release since and paid resale for the Bruce Lees, 5 Rings and now the All-Stars. It doesn't help that Nike has seemingly been making these releases "limited" with the low amount of stock they've been releasing.
Facts!

If you time it just right the prices definitely do go down. 5 rings were like a smidge over retail for the longest. EYBLs also dropped significantly over time. Bruce Lees stayed high, but did drop down to $260 range after pairs showed up in hand. There's some mix of patience but also being willing to pull the trigger when you can stomach the price.
Its def about mixed patience and model of course. Within the first week is the best opportune time to give a good talk to a seller... best locally cuz they tryna get a quick buck. Then prices rise as pairs start to fiddle on the resell market. The 5 rings went down in price... not sure why .... possible because of the color🤷🏾‍♂️. I got my second pair for 210 local second week of january. Been wanting and searching for a pair of derozens for a while and was only willing to put up about 240 but no one taking my offer now prices have now risen for them... and I see the Eybls have decreased. I think the all Stars price will drop like the 5 rings as there isnt a big story behind them. Now if they were in the OG box maybe a bit more hype but nope

Its def about mixed patience and model of course. Within the first week is the best opportune time to give a good talk to a seller... best locally cuz they tryna get a quick buck. Then prices rise as pairs start to fiddle on the resell market. The 5 rings went down in price... not sure why .... possible because of the color🤷🏾‍♂️. I got my second pair for 210 local second week of january. Been wanting and searching for a pair of derozens for a while and was only willing to put up about 240 but no one taking my offer now prices have now risen for them... and I see the Eybls have decreased. I think the all Stars price will drop like the 5 rings as there isnt a big story behind them. Now if they were in the OG box maybe a bit more hype but nope
And for context..... I'm an 11.5

The problem is Nike is severely undercutting demand.

The economic strategies are all valid, but when Nike drops the ball on production it all gets thrown out the window.

0D31BADF-6196-462E-8639-E54E1E078925.jpeg

Who does this guy think he is 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe he could get a sig shoe with k-mart or Payless but that’s pushing it lol

0D31BADF-6196-462E-8639-E54E1E078925.jpeg

Who does this guy think he is 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe he could get a sig shoe with k-mart or Payless but that’s pushing it lol

dude belongs the to g league and thinks that he is someone because he dumps half his salary on resellers to give some value to himself because of a huge LV bag and some rare sneakers

We not gonna bash PJ for his basketball skills :lol: mans DOES NOT belong in the G-league but isn’t at a sig. shoe level with Nike/JB or maybe even adidas. Puma/Rebok would be perfect maybe UA

His stat line ain’t the best but there’s a reason he’s been in the nba for 15 years... “Bums” don’t get that far

We not gonna bash PJ for his basketball skills :lol: mans DOES NOT belong in the G-league but isn’t at a sig. shoe level with Nike/JB or maybe even adidas. Puma/Rebok would be perfect maybe UA

His stat line ain’t the best but there’s a reason he’s been in the nba for 15 years... “Bums” don’t get that far

15 years in the nba ? he was playing in europe for 6 years between 2007-2013 then he got back to the NBA with some super low contract and almost no playing time , then he just became james hardens ball boy and all of a sudden he thought he is rodmans reincarnation with all the new wave sneaker culture , he is a below average player whose poser skills are far ahead his basketball skills , i know i am hating but when so bad players like PJ gets such attention , this is one of the main reasons NBA is in an all time low competiveness and not really watchable anymore

You need to read what I said again.

But I'll give you the biggest highlight.

I didn't say they would be had for close to retail. This is what you interpreted me as saying. What I did say is...

They will be had POST RELEASE for close TO WHAT YOU PAID PRE RELEASE.

Example: my size 11 is going for 325 all in. I'm willing to not bite on that price now,give myself a chance to hit at retail, and pay that 325 give or take 2 weeks after release date.

Here is what my 10.5 grinch (the most popular protro to date by far) was going for a few days prior to release.
Screenshot_20210218-070411_StockX.jpg

Not even two weeks later, here's what they were going for post release...
Screenshot_20210218-070448_StockX.jpg

A difference of 30 bucks give or take. Just an example. Prices have went up steadily since...But we aren't even talking annoy that period in trend

I'm willing to wait and give myself a shot over 30 bucks. Imo

Last edited:
I don't get why ya hate that man so much, it's kinda weird :lol:
It's been known for years that PJ Tucker is better known for his shoe game than his stat line. I think the reason people here are talking about it started when PJ got a Protro 5 PE release last year even though he wasn't known as "the Kobe guy". Players like Dbook or AD (who ACTUALLY plays on the lakers) deserved to have their PEs released too. Then we have the "Kobe inspired by a Yeezy inspired by a Kobe" Protro 6 that is somehow solely advertised by PJ Tucker right now.

It's been known for years that PJ Tucker is better known for his shoe game than his stat line. I think the reason people here are talking about it started when PJ got a Protro 5 PE release last year even though he wasn't known as "the Kobe guy". Players like Dbook or AD (who ACTUALLY plays on the lakers) deserved to have their PEs released too. Then we have the "Kobe inspired by a Yeezy inspired by a Kobe" Protro 6 that is somehow solely advertised by PJ Tucker right now.
Nike know it's more of a plus for them hype wise to give one to PJ... cuz hes different and his design would be for the most part different and unique. Getting one from AD and possibly DBook would prob be boring and also one major thing...... what if they asked those 2 and they both declined.... we dont know if that happened. They gave one to a "sneakerhead" and another to a kobe guy which they've done since they started with Derozen with the ADs

Back
Top Bottom