NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

people hating on a widow and mother who lost her daughter because they feel like they deserve a shoe because they spent a certain amount of money on merch.

absolute clowns
Attacking V is absolutely uncalled for no matter what.

That “they feel like they deserve a shoe because they spent a certain amount of money on merch.” isnt unwarranted because that’s in a nutshell how they described how these would be released, yet they once again showed us they favored more new and inactive accounts

This is how we know Nike is at fault.

They sent more people exclusive access then actual supply....

If Nike was smart, they would have picked which ever accounts they wanted tp pick, send those accounts an email with the option to purchase the size they normally purchase and if a person passes, it goes on to the next person.

But basically we got a two round raffle, first round was people who got access, second round was people who were able to check out....

So it wasn't exclusive at all...

It was a two round raffle.

That's why I liked Undefeated's raffle process with the Kobe's last year. They sent you an e-mail, you checked out, you were good.

This is how we know Nike is at fault.

They sent more people exclusive access then actual supply....

If Nike was smart, they would have picked which ever accounts they wanted tp pick, send those accounts an email with the option to purchase the size they normally purchase and if a person passes, it goes on to the next person.

But basically we got a two round raffle, first round was people who got access, second round was people who were able to check out....

So it wasn't exclusive at all...

It was a two round raffle.

That's why I liked Undefeated's raffle process with the Kobe's last year. They sent you an e-mail, you checked out, you were good.
Undefeated’s raffle for the pack & the HOF’s were done pretty well.

Yes you had the bots hit but it felt like a lot of people hit, coupled with the fact they were sending emails out i think up to like a year later :lol:.

Undefeated’s raffle for the pack & the HOF’s were done pretty well.

Yes you had the bots hit but it felt like a lot of people hit, coupled with the fact they were sending emails out i think up to like a year later :lol:.

Define what you mean by "done pretty well"? Did you hit on a pair from the pack or HoF?

Bots were able to put in an insane amount of entries and won a ton of pairs. And there were also people who won, paid, and then got another invoice again. Does that fit into "done pretty well"?

I stuck out, in case you're wondering.

I don't know what yall expected lol.

Only way Nike can meet demand is to do preorders. They could've doubled supply and the same result would've occurred. But like many have said they were already produced prior to the deal.

Define what you mean by "done pretty well"? Did you hit on a pair from the pack or HoF?

Bots were able to put in an insane amount of entries and won a ton of pairs. And there were also people who won, paid, and then got another invoice again. Does that fit into "done pretty well"?

I stuck out, in case you're wondering.
I hit on the pack. 1 entry and didn’t get a second one.
Paid a ex coworker 325 for the HOF which was a steal at the time.

I mentioned that bots hit pairs too but undefeated was going through them and canceling some too. Where we are in the game rn. Is there a way to effectively stop raffle bots. I think they have a way to combat every method i can think of.

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't win from Undefeated. Didn't blame them, I moved on.

I'm not near LA, so I'm supposed to be upset because they get more allotment?

Struck out on everything SNKRS besides Bruce Lee's. On grinches had to pay resell.

Everything isn't fair. Life ain't fair. You're going to strike out sometimes. It's life, it's filled with ups and downs. Appreciate being alive and healthy and being able to strike out on kicks. First world problems.

Nike could make double the money if we being honest. “The supply chain issues” i think it starting to be more a crutch because they have been making more of those Black & White dunks consistently.

Nike has dropped a shoe on a certain date and then dropped it later numerous times in the past. This should have been no different. They could’ve dropped what they had ready to go yesterday and then “restock” them ( made more pairs later. ) and boom you get to honor the sweet 16 date and get more fans access.

Also would like them to add to to algorithms that if you hit SNKRS Pass for something EA shouldn’t be a thing for you on the same account for that shoe. If they drop normally like a Draw/FCFS then fine.

Attacking V is wild.
I would think the time between the contract expiration and the contract renewal, Nike couldn't make any more stock. They can make more panda dunks because there wasn't a big gap in between. Just look at production dates, it does take almost a year out to produce the shoes even if the China factories have the materials and specs. I know the easy fix is pre orders but nike is past those days. They don't even wanna give us NBY dunks. Maybe they restock these mambacitas each year, who knows.

I was one of the few who got the undefeated invoice a year after the release. Not sure where they got that inventory, but I'm glad they did. Idk how undefeated sorted through raffles for the pack or the HoF, but it does seem they at least tried to make sure 1000s of pairs didn't go to the same address (i.e., ben kicks). If there's a way to exploit something, developers/bots will always try. Raffle bots, multiple snkrs accounts, mass windows/chrome profiles to pass through splash, we all know they exist. I do think Nike/SNKRS has done a pretty good job limiting the fake numbers with 1000s of accounts. Ghost bot or whatever used to do that, but seems to have been fixed. People gonna complain either way, but I do think stores/companies are trying, especially for their own collab releases. Except for undefeated on their general stuff (not collabs), they suck

I would think the time between the contract expiration and the contract renewal, Nike couldn't make any more stock. They can make more panda dunks because there wasn't a big gap in between. Just look at production dates, it does take almost a year out to produce the shoes even if the China factories have the materials and specs. I know the easy fix is pre orders but nike is past those days. They don't even wanna give us NBY dunks. Maybe they restock these mambacitas each year, who knows.
This could be the case too. I still feel like we’re not gonna see an increase in production numbers, if we do it all, until the next model weather be the 7 or the 8 or whatever comes next
I’ve always wonder why they can’t give the US NBY dunks. They restock them for , what feels like once a week, EU. Personally i’m cool with until they find a way to have it up longer. When they gave it to us the first time they sold out with him what like 15 minutes and it was impossible to design an actual color you wanted. I feel like with that one all the materials went to basic colors, And not that there’s anything wrong with that but a lot of those designs on eBay because people seen dunk and we’re just trying to flip it

I hate resellers....

resellers.png

NB and ALD do pre orders - which nike and Vanessa both had the power to do for this release and everyone after but they both chose not to.

They have. They also do raffles, raffles in which most people lose.

and they also aren't doing pre-orders for 200,000 300,000 sneakers.

Yeah, I didn't win from Undefeated. Didn't blame them, I moved on.

I'm not near LA, so I'm supposed to be upset because they get more allotment?

Struck out on everything SNKRS besides Bruce Lee's. On grinches had to pay resell.

Everything isn't fair. Life ain't fair. You're going to strike out sometimes. It's life, it's filled with ups and downs. Appreciate being alive and healthy and being able to strike out on kicks. First world problems.

Real deal April O'neal: I think us older guys are more realistic about the modern ways of the swoosh gawd (i'm not entitled to anything so if nike wants to make things limited, what/who Is I to convince them otherwise. We're still in a hate/love relationship... but more loathing than not, lol).

Haven't hit on any kobe's since he passed, so everything was acquired through the wonderful folks of the resale market (aren't they so thoughtful to relinquish their purchases for a higher bidding? Nice to be considered).

What I would like Kobe's estate/Vanessa to do at this point is to be honest with their intent and numbers with us (I know that's not going to happen, but let me dream like MLK), so we approach the releases with better/more sound judgement and expectations.

LA Sneaker groups are reporting that a bunch of Nike locations have pairs of this release. Vanessa is at the Nike East LA Location with Natalia.

nessa.png
What! I need to get into these sneaker groups for these breaking news drops lol
(Edit link isn’t working. Vanessa posted a video of the court they opened yesterday)
Was just watching this video

Back
Top Bottom