NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

If guy was serious about 5k…they’d be gone and then i’d buy another one and pocket the 3500 :lol:

these get to 400-500 i’m copping

How much you expect they will drop?

Of course it depends on size. Seems like 9 - 11 should fall pretty hard. 350 range IMO.

My size range 14/15 will stay high. I think 650 to 800 will be the eventual price but could fall lower.

Of course it depends on size. Seems like 9 - 11 should fall pretty hard. 350 range IMO.

My size range 14/15 will stay high. I think 650 to 800 will be the eventual price but could fall lower.

I don't know if I can squeeze into a 13. But hopefully you're right on the 14s.

350 range seems like a pipe dream. Idk depends how many resellers were able to scoop, but any kobe fan is probably keeping these. To me, it's the story of the shoe and what it represents for Kobe and Gigi

350 range seems like a pipe dream. Idk depends how many resellers were able to scoop, but any kobe fan is probably keeping these. To me, it's the story of the shoe and what it represents for Kobe and Gigi
I could be very wrong. We have seen some releases go up even after shipped pairs.

But I think the prices are so high right now that it may have turned some people off. More and more of these are ending up on selling platforms....

We will just have to see.

I was trying to do a resell analysis on these cause I'm pretty good generally at doing it, but its just so hard with such a sporadic stock # for each size.

90k from EA, need to see more of those pop up on SX.

What you can do is analyze the number of bids and at what amounts and try to gauge from there when to buy if desperate now.

Obviously none of the EA pairs are in hand yet, so wait for that to happen before making any decisions.

I sure as hell hope they drop down to $350, I’d cop for that price. Of course my size is 11.5, so we usual, they will prolly be more expensive. 😑

Frigin tempting me
53C339F0-4716-4551-80A0-4F75CC511BA8.png

Theres so many dope colors of the 6 I woudnt spend $400+ on an all black pair.
Eh that’s true ig. I kinda want my first Kobe to be a 6 cause I just love the shape. But I also like the 9’s.

These have caught my eye
13260C6A-C530-46AE-9A25-9C668F2D28D7.png

They are a sz 12 and I normally wear my 11.5. Idk how that would work out.

Back
Top Bottom