NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Can't believe it but I actually won the Undefeated raffle.

Was completely bummed after missing these every other way possible. Still feel the sting from 10 years ago. Was the first real pair I wanted bad but missed then and thought I missed again this time.

It's a Christmas miracle.

9C56A43E-BA03-4AB4-926F-D0DC9CD100FC.jpeg
What time did you get the email?

I was holding out hope after early pics but I think it’s safe to say they really butchered this colorway. Please get this all out of your systems before the All Stars drop. I just want to hoop in them.

I find it even more crazy what they doing to the kids szes..... like folks tryna cop for the kids and all

I just was thinking about earlier when I got my original grinches. Missed the delivery and had to go pickup at ups. Line was insane for pickup cause they couldn’t find people’s packages but when i got up there it was luckily ready. Rushed home to crack them open. Good times.

how great would it be if nike shipped the grinches without a box or without lids..

i'm sure people would still buy using other means but stockx would have to alter their rules or refuse sale.. would be hilarious and people wouldn't use stockx as the benchmark for prices.

Back
Top Bottom