NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yall peep Vanessa Bryant’s IG?

I guess she received complaints she had no control of because Nike can’t do **** right.

I guess she has plans on making it up to all of us. Good on her :pimp:

also do you guys not have IG? or just click the raffles when they get posted? undftd almost always says when you should get notified if you won

Yall peep Vanessa Bryant’s IG?

I guess she received complaints she had no control of because Nike can’t do **** right.

I guess she has plans on making it up to all of us. Good on her :pimp:

Yeah, real cool of her to do that when she doesn't have to do anything about it.

But on the other hand Nike wouldn't even let Jerry Lorenzo decide how many pairs of his own shoes were released - and it's his own shoe!

Took an L but it’s still #mambaforever so I’m rocking these today in his memory! They are so beat but idgaf because I still love this shoe!
ECF26E8C-6287-4694-A8C0-9918DA30F632.jpeg

F4365B51-8E8F-4796-9C51-F56065754A0A.jpeg
Lol...those ain't beat bro...I should show you my pair...plenty of sole wear

I don’t know how I was able to get through on DSG but I did and very happy I did. I first tried in SNKRS and waited for the results at 10:04 of an L. Opened up j23app on Twitter and entered the DSG queue afterwards. Normally I get thru queue super late and once I cart, it empties my cart immediately. But I was able to get thru queue and then added to cart and had to wait for another queue just to get to my cart, then I made it passed that and had to enter my shipping info and another queue, passed that and entered my payment info and another queue, was finally able to hit Place Order and it would just spin for a solid 2 mins and I was already expecting an L but was shocked I actually got confirmed. Checked out at 10:12 and got order confirmation email immediately.
43570ADA-C422-482C-A4C4-85997E646095.png

Last edited:
We legit have a better chance of sliding in Vanessa DM's and asking for kicks that we have of hitting of these fugazi sites now. She at least gives shoes out regularly lol. Maybe send her an edible arrangement and a mix tape in exchange.

Good idea lol I have nothing to lose . No disrespect to the GOAT of course

I don’t know how I was able to get through on DSG but I did and very happy I did. I first tried in SNKRS and waited for the results at 10:04 of an L. Opened up j23app on Twitter and entered the DSG queue afterwards. Normally I get thru queue super late and once I cart, it empties my cart immediately. But I was able to get thru queue and then added to cart and had to wait for another queue just to get to my cart, then I made it passed that and had to enter my shipping info and another queue, passed that and entered my payment info and another queue, was finally able to hit Place Order and it would just spin for a solid 2 mins and I was already expecting an L but was shocked I actually got confirmed. Checked out at 10:12 and got order confirmation email immediately.
43570ADA-C422-482C-A4C4-85997E646095.png
Of course lol

I thighs Kith and SP were shopify sites which has an anti-bot system in place?

yes and no.. they put up protection but not all bot protection is equal. SP is generally the last place I’ll ever attempt only because it’s so bad. They generally do the bare minimum to deter bots. Kith/ Undft/ other sites usually do a bit more and invest a little more time to help manual users get through. Not a perfect system but it’s def more manual friendly than SP by far.

Good idea lol I have nothing to lose . No disrespect to the GOAT of course
tbh, lol I been droppin hints and requesting for months lol. Respectfully. Always showing love to Kob to following up with 'hey..just on the off chance you were randomly wondering what my size is, 11.5 :lol:

yes and no.. they put up protection but not all bot protection is equal. SP is generally the last place I’ll ever attempt only because it’s so bad. They generally do the bare minimum to deter bots. Kith/ Undft/ other sites usually do a bit more and invest a little more time to help manual users get through. Not a perfect system but it’s def more manual friendly than SP by far.
Not speaking for Kith because i don’t shop there
but SP’s old site was better than the new one

You can’t say better bit protection than go from coming soon the straight to sold out, what human is checking out that fast
hopefully with JD Sports buying them it gets better

Back
Top Bottom