NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Ohhhh the alt laces.....

1608259785672.jpeg

So my eyes wer
e not deceiving me... cuz that's what I saw. Mind you I told him to post the stock x screen. Just checked back on his listing. And look at this fella...... smdfh. he using the 2010 listing as his base for his protro selling price
Alot of these new age resellers don’t know the difference :lol:
they just see the shoe is the “same”

I’d tell him straight up he’s using the wrong shoe :lol:
and he’s not getting that much.

The OG’s only went up in the last few months tbh.

Y’all with pairs.....true to size or half size up? I think I was TTS in the OGs but this new “sleek” construction has me wandering....
Thanks

On OG 6’s I used to go up .5, but I used to go up on nearly everything back then.

I’m going TTS on these, 4 and 5 protros I’ve gone TTS and they fit perfect. Seems like these TTS will fit even better than 5’s TTS.

Hope I get a grinch pair for retail and leaving a second for resale, I will double up regardless though. Will suck if I have to get both resale.

how do 6 compare to 8 (personal favorite kobe to ball in up to date) ?
fit/sizing and performance wise

hoping to get a pair to hoop in until Nike re-release the 8

The 6 was the pair i really wanted when i was in highschool hooping but parents ain’t want to pay $130 for a hoop shoe.

soo imma need these or the wolf greys

In for 2 pairs. Don’t care how, I will have two.

infrared 90’s first double up ever. Neon 95’a will be doubled up, add Bruce Lee’s and these grinches they will be the only four pairs I think I’ll ever double up on.

If I’m a 9.5 in Kobe 8s and 9.5 in Kobe 9 elite lows, should I expect to be a 9.5 in these too?

Was too broke when these came out in 2010 lol

Back
Top Bottom