NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Seen local posts to LA for 400-500...who’s buying at that price to make sellers think that’s the selling point? I’m gonna continue to hold out until sub 350.

Nobody really. Maybe a dope boy or someone who just don’t give a damn. 300-320 is very possible.

that’s when you know the shoes have fallen into the wrong hands. People hit exclusive access thinking they hit the lottery.

they’re not willing to take my offers during pre-release, they come crying back to me after release date,“please, I’ll take your offer now” meanwhile pairs are in hand from the release date and their price is all of a sudden 1-250 cheaper. Kick rocks loser.

I’m never taking the red laces off ❤🐍💚
CB55FFA5-F2EC-4E5A-AE32-17F6FFE6F4FE.jpeg
1EA5CCC8-1114-44BB-93A4-95C10CCE2CE2.jpeg
2EB168BD-8507-4DBC-B6D5-3DA9EA30FB1E.jpeg
5ABE9CD3-C25E-458B-97BD-5344DCAD3174.jpeg
3C8620E5-5DAF-42C4-A3DC-2C9C670EE3D6.jpeg
9FA87D29-354E-4342-BC77-7343770EE397.jpeg
7CA697F2-2374-434C-ABA6-7A362B992016.jpeg
8A6B4163-944E-48D2-ADA4-C9801325FC04.jpeg
AC3EF3C5-E3A2-4A8C-AACD-3614CA210C87.jpeg
Looks good did u go tts or half size up?

that’s when you know the shoes have fallen into the wrong hands. People hit exclusive access thinking they hit the lottery.

they’re not willing to take my offers during pre-release, they come crying back to me after release date,“please, I’ll take your offer now” meanwhile pairs are in hand from the release date and their price is all of a sudden 1-250 cheaper. Kick rocks loser.

:rofl: It’s so funny how high their are on their imaginary pedestal only for it to topple. I love it. Have fun with your brick(s).

I’ve gotten to a point after all these years that I find it funny...Every single release is selling out because these “resellers” are expecting quadruple return on the shoes every time out the gate...Not everything is a Travis Scott collab 😂...Every release isn’t an auto lottery win...

Perfect example is the neon AM95’s that released yesterday...People are throwing pairs on StockX making like $15-$20 over what they paid after fees and such...How in the world does that make it worth while? By the time you factor in the price you paid for that bot, or paid that store employee a couple extra bucks to back door that pair, you end up breaking even...The only real winner in that scenario is StockX and GOAT...

The only ones making money are the ones who play the waiting game...Most don’t have the free money to tie up like this anyway...OR...The ones who crawl through the outlets a couple times a week buying up those dusty discount pairs on bulk at $40 each, only to throw them up on eBay at retail price...

These hypebeast kids are too thick headed to realize the real money isn’t with getting lucky on the hype pairs...It’s buying low at bulk, sitting on them, then selling them at or close to retail 🤷‍♂️...

I’ve gotten to a point after all these years that I find it funny...Every single release is selling out because these “resellers” are expecting quadruple return on the shoes every time out the gate...Not everything is a Travis Scott collab 😂...Every release isn’t an auto lottery win...

Perfect example is the neon AM95’s that released yesterday...People are throwing pairs on StockX making like $15-$20 over what they paid after fees and such...How in the world does that make it worth while? By the time you factor in the price you paid for that bot, or paid that store employee a couple extra bucks to back door that pair, you end up breaking even...The only real winner in that scenario is StockX and GOAT...

The only ones making money are the ones who play the waiting game...Most don’t have the free money to tie up like this anyway...OR...The ones who crawl through the outlets a couple times a week buying up those dusty discount pairs on bulk at $40 each, only to throw them up on eBay at retail price...

These hypebeast kids are too thick headed to realize the real money isn’t with getting lucky on the hype pairs...It’s buying low at bulk, sitting on them, then selling them at or close to retail 🤷‍♂️...

Yeah, everyone is buying EVERYTHING now. StockX and GOAT made things so easy because you don't need your own pictures/have to worry about setting up an auction. I think that alone would make it worthwhile for some people even if they are only pulling $15-$20 per pair. Multiply that across 5-10 pairs of shoes and they aren't making big money but an extra $100-$200 isn't terrible while everyone is just stuck at home.

Yeah, everyone is buying EVERYTHING now. StockX and GOAT made things so easy because you don't need your own pictures/have to worry about setting up an auction. I think that alone would make it worthwhile for some people even if they are only pulling $15-$20 per pair. Multiply that across 5-10 pairs of shoes and they aren't making big money but an extra $100-$200 isn't terrible while everyone is just stuck at home.

It’s sad, from the perspective of a sneakerhead that is...People aren’t looking for the cred on what their collections look like, but rather how many pairs of whatever they cooked on a particular release...The fundamental shift in this hobby of ours came when the majority of people buying weren’t doing it to have a particular shoe, but rather to show they copped it, and were going to make sooo much cash off of it...

Your right though...In general this year opened people up to selling literally anything too...Like TP and hand sanitizer...It’s nuts...

If you're desperate for money you would be better off as seasonal help for fedex or ups or stocking shelves somewhere. 10% profit flipping shoes is awful. Spending $2000 to make $200 IS terrible and very high risk.

It’s sad, from the perspective of a sneakerhead that is...People aren’t looking for the cred on what their collections look like, but rather how many pairs of whatever they cooked on a particular release...The fundamental shift in this hobby of ours came when the majority of people buying weren’t doing it to have a particular shoe, but rather to show they copped it, and were going to make sooo much cash off of it...

Your right though...In general this year opened people up to selling literally anything too...Like TP and hand sanitizer...It’s nuts...

I totally agree. I just want these shoes to wear. But all we have is tons of people with early access immediately putting them on eBay.

And exactly. This has become the year of flipping whether it's shoes, video game systems, pools, whatever.

If you're desperate for money you would be better off as seasonal help for fedex or ups or stocking shelves somewhere. 10% profit flipping shoes is awful. Spending $2000 to make $200 IS terrible and very high risk.

I'm not disagreeing with you but with one of those things, you can sit at home all day on your computer.

if i get the grinch, they're hitting the hardwood to play actual basketball games (as do all of my kicks) once the pandemic is over. if i wanted a pair on ice, i'd get a second pair. the first pair is always used to play ball, not even casual.
THIS!!!!

these getting hooped in heavy!!!!!

even if i gotta fork over resale,

i’m ok with play 350-375 to hoop in because i copped hyperadapts for that reason

Haven't really tried to break in my bruce lee protro 5s yet but they're def tighter than the originals. Anyone that got early access wanna comment on the fit of grinches?? Hoping the fit isn't snug like the 5s because 13.5 isn't even sold on snkrs lmfaooo.

Gents--
If this originally released in 2010, that would mean that the NBA was currently outfitted with Adidas Rev 30 jerseys with the mesh numbers, correct?

Back
Top Bottom