NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I HAVE NO REGRETS FROM COPPIN FROM STOCKX NOW!!

ME AND MY LADY TRIED THIS MORNING.... BOTH TOOK L’S.

NIKE NEEDS TO RE-WRITE THE SNKRS APP. PERIOD. YEARS AGO, I USED TO HIT ON SNKRS NORMALLY.

2020, IVE ONLY HIT 3 TIMES ON SNKRS. :smh::smh::smh:

Once it went to desktop things changed

Wtf is wrong with people

If you are buying now, you are part of the problem too!
DD5EE34F-ACCF-480C-AED5-5B0D6894F1D7.jpeg

I love these mystery random stock numbers people just throw out

We need to leave that in 2020

"my boy who's always been right and works for something sneaker related for this sneaker related company told me that his coworker in the cubicle next to him whispered on the phone to his boss that stock on these is gonna be 2 million. There's gonna be so many you can cop from Amazon for retail"

I really don't even know what Nike can do at this point. I've struck out everything from Travis Scott to Fire Red IV's. The sneaker culture is just at an all time high and theres so many people now gunning for only so many pairs.
Nike can increase stock numbers to meet demand better and discourage reselling. Obviously, Nike doesn’t want to flood the market to where everything is sitting, but this just isn’t cutting it. The sneaker market has grown so much in the past couple of years.

L on grinches. Everyone I asked took L's. I don't understand why it's so difficult to produce more to meet demand. Getting tired of Nike and their BS. And somehow I'm supposed to be happy that I managed a swingman men's and kids today. Didn't even realize the black mamba was kids till it checked out.

Who wants to trade some grinches in a 9 for some kobe jerseys lol

all Ls on SNKRS when it came to Kobe releases this year (sister won Bruce Lee and I won UNDFTD pack tho from their site raffle). Ill wait a week or two and pay resell

The Grinch is one of those sneakers that has a bottomless pit of demand, like the Bred 11. Even if Nike released over a million pairs and had them at Footlockers in small towns, they would still sell out. These stock numbers are just not cutting it and just encourages resellers. Nike dropped the ball big time.

Literally saw these on goat right before drop for 350. Plus I have a ton of credit and need to redeem my 20 dollar credit by 12/31. People need to stop panic buying on RD right after they take the L. Prices will come down once pairs get in hand. Dudes only posting up screenshots trying to get top dollar on ebay. Let the resellers start undercutting each other and I'm sure prices will come down by next week. today is not the day to be dropping resell cash

Back
Top Bottom