NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

E79FBB55-D7E8-4A7E-BE14-3DA23E8D9DB1.jpeg

Pretty much how it went when we opened SNKRS app

A830F12A-A30C-4B7A-BAB0-F37611F90D90.gif

It's the same story almost every release.

People take the L on release day and panic cop driving the prices sky high.

Just be patient guys, what's the rush at this point?

StockX derives its name from the stock market but people still fall into the same traps. FOMO is real.

I better get in at 500 before it goes to 600, 700, no... 1000!!!!

Let PJ Tucker's children and all the trust fund kids out there with daddy's credit card get theirs and things will calm down.

Glad I was able to help to bring a little holiday cheer, I think all in all 4 NTers were able to hit from the code I gave out, my homie in LA makes 5 ppl total. I'm hoping to get some good shoe karma going forward. Enjoy all that hit and if you didn't get them today, may they be in your future somehow soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

tenor.gif
MVP you the real MVP, bc of you I’m picking up my pair later today, I truly appreciate you good sir

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Why can't Nike send out early access to ppl who actually bought Kobes before January/Feb 2020? How hard can that be? Kith can do it. i mean come on.

Show us loyal buyers some love. They don't need to draw in a new audience for every drop.

Kith's loyal customers are nowhere near the level of Nike. If you tallied the amount of people who purchased 50+ pairs from Nike the last 5 years to the people who've copped 50+ items from Kith their whole life, Nike would be way wayyyy higher.

I think I take my issue with seeing sold out at 10, rather than not hitting on these at all.

People have said production dates of July so there should have been more than enough to go around and not so many L’s.

Used to get Kobe’s for next nothing in the outlets to hoop in. I’ve excepted retail if I want to hoop in them now. But will never except resale for something to beat up on a basketball court.

Right, Nike can take customers who specifically bought Kobes and enter them all into a pool. Much better odds vs 300K random ppl trying online with the sole intention to buy/flip.

People who bought Kobes. Give random access to that pool.

In my opinion, with Kobe's they should do raffle only and make you take a quiz before the raffle. 8 seconds to answer each question so you can't google answers and it'll be simple **** any fan would know. What's his career high, how much did he score his final game, what's his nickname, etc. Prevents dudes copping just to resell from copping and we'd have a better shot at a pair if each drop was luck based and not your hands vs a computer

he’s mad bc you didn’t wake him up? 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah man like wtf, he always tells me when he wants to cop a pair to wake him up or to sign up for him on whatever app. He failed to mention he wanted these “bad” and now I’m the bad guy lol

Merry Christmas to me I guess

In my opinion, with Kobe's they should do raffle only and make you take a quiz before the raffle. 8 seconds to answer each question so you can't google answers and it'll be simple **** any fan would know. What's his career high, how much did he score his final game, what's his nickname, etc. Prevents dudes copping just to resell from copping and we'd have a better shot at a pair if each drop was luck based and not your hands vs a computer

Yeah easy Kobe questions like that would be dope. Just simple enough for the Kobe fans, but hard for people who have no clue about Kobe.

I overpaid several weeks ago on StockX bc I knew the inevitable was going to happen this morning. I did hit on a mamba day jersey for daughter as a consolation.

Back
Top Bottom