NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

hate that I paid resell, but if there's one pair I had to go the resell route this year it would be these.
400 sadly seems like a decent price at the rate they are going.
Me too. But I felt like 360 ish was a good number. Considering that I knew if I hit for retail, I could sell back to stock x and break even or make a small profit.

I don't do middle men 98% of the time. But certain releases I can't pass on...atmos elephant am1, kobe 6 grinch and chaos, LeBron 7 had blue suede etc just to name a few.

Eh, it is what it is. I'm copping regardless. :smh:

Left my tabs open from this morning and I've been trying to cart every once in a while. FTL got all kinds of Kobe's up but I can't cart none of them shiiitts.

Footlocker Like...

"I'll Give You To The Count Of Ten To Cop Them Kobe's...... One.... Two...."
tenor.gif

That would require Nike to put some passion, good judgment and thought in to what they were doing.
Honestly this whole Mamba week has really put me off from Nike. I mean I still cop stuff especially living near an outlet but really making that transition from repping Nike gear as much anymore. Like I can’t rep it hard after that Mamba Week garbage.

I'm waiting until the first week of January to buy. When people need to pay off credit cards for their Christmas gift they need cash. Also, I'm a 7.5 / 8 which are hard to sell. Them resellers can make $20 off me this time.
Good thinking. Once pairs come in people will want to move quicker and like you said people will need to pay off Christmas debt.

I think less people will want the all stars to wear so resellers wont have as many buyers and will have to lower prices. I didnt hate all stars but wasn’t a fan. Now 3ds and Ocs will be just like these.

Also did anyone accidentally cop the black mamba jersey not realizing it was big kids? LMFAO. Solelinks was dropping a bunch of kobe swingmans this morning after the drop and I did a BNTL on a XL then I realized the price after checking out. Welp it's gonna be saved for my nephew for when he grows into it.

Back
Top Bottom