NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Hope the prices on the 6.5 dip soon. tryna swoop a pair.

Also seen this on FB ( :rofl: at blessing the community)
382FFE30-F493-49AB-92A9-C0428250C162.jpeg

Is it snug because tomboy is coming down hard on your toes?......or snug like your toes are at the end of shoe touching?

Snug with toes at the end of the shoe, after breaking these in I have no doubt they’ll be a perfect 1-to-1 fit.

if you plan to wear casually or have wide feet go up .5 for sure. But to hoop these will be incredible TTS.

My 2nd pair miraculously arrived after being marked as delivered.

if you were the first person to HMU for a size 14 lmk. I don’t see you in my messages.

:emoji_eyes:
Snug with toes at the end of the shoe, after breaking these in I have no doubt they’ll be a perfect 1-to-1 fit.

if you plan to wear casually or have wide feet go up .5 for sure. But to hoop these will be incredible TTS.

It's the insoles. I was wearing my grey camo 6s yesterday (which are broken in) and they were the perfect fitting sneaker. I threw on my Draft Day 6s (NOT broken in) and my toes were at the edge.

What's the general consensus in terms of sizing between the OG mold and the protros? Do people feel like they fit the same?

If anybody comes across someone in Virginia trying to sell a pair of dead stock Kobe VI Preludes for $250, don’t bite. Just got scammed on OfferUp, and I’m sure he’s got em posted elsewhere. ****in pissed at myself but wanted to let y’all know so no one makes the same mistake. Knew the price was too good to be true and I still bit.
Um, isn't $200 for Prelude 6s the dead giveaway here?

The perfect storm of ups F’ery. My grinches are at their destination facility. But since it’s the holiday weekend. Normal deliveries are not happening til Monday smh

so Monday it is 🤷‍♂️

Damn, that's worse than just taking the L. I had it happen to me on those undercover 87's when they first came out and the silo was still hot. Couldn't imagine that happening on a pair of grinches.

Damn, that's worse than just taking the L. I had it happen to me on those undercover 87's when they first came out and the silo was still hot. Couldn't imagine that happening on a pair of grinches.
I tweeted and emailed. I’m gonna keep making noise until they give me something lol

I've had that happened to me on OW dunks, trust me your email is just gonna fall on deaf ears. They're just gonna give you a 20% promo code and ignore any additional emails you send. Sorry for your loss bro. I rather lose the OW dunks than to lose on the Grinches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom