NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Looks like the window at buying a bit low on grinches is closed.. hope the restock in jan on Kobe’s is real as mentioned earlier. Also curious to see what comes from Vanessa Bryant’s comments on access on Kobes.
Pairs are still coming in bc of the holidays “New Years”

don’t see them going above $500 on SXagain

your lucky if you are below a sz 11 lol

still trying to find a local deal but $500 is the best I have seen for my sz 11.5

Sz 12 at 450 on SX now

Last edited:
Pairs are still coming in bc of the holidays “New Years”

don’t see them going above $500 on SXagain

your lucky if you are below a sz 11 lol

still trying to find a local deal but $500 is the best I have seen for my sz 11.5

Sz 12 at 450 on SX now
Never thought I’d feel like $429 for my sz 11 was a decent price SMFH. Better than $460-plus, though.

Life’s short, buy the shoes lol. But in all seriousness, you can always sell older stuff, flip future stuff, whatever to justify paying resell. As long as it’s not an every week thing, I think it’s understandable for something you really want
All facts. Everybody on these threads has at least 2 pair they can off. I do too I just gotta figure out which ones lol

These Grinches are the rare occasion I’m considering paying resell. I don’t buy sneakers anywhere near what I used to so I guess that justifies the occasional splurge purchase and I can always throw some stuff on eBay to offset the costs. But ideally I’d love to get my size 11 in the 350ish range at most, but that’s looking like a pipe dream right now.

:smh: :smh: no way I’m dropping half a G on a pair of shoes. I’ll keep an eye out, but I’m starting to accept that I won’t get a chance to pick these up.

I paid 416 last week with tax and shipping. Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third actually posted an eBay seller that had them for about 375 but you had to hop on it.

I know alot of people were expecting price dips after shipping but it doesn't seem like it's dropping by much for now.
Saw that overseas seller...it was suspect at the time, even with the numerous positive feedback. But folks that copped got over good in hindsight.

I paid 416 last week with tax and shipping. Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third actually posted an eBay seller that had them for about 375 but you had to hop on it.

I know alot of people were expecting price dips after shipping but it doesn't seem like it's dropping by much for now.
Honestly if it wasn’t for fake kicks I’d try and cop a pair locally but it’s literally dry out here

a couple
Pairs and nothing in a 10.5

Honestly if it wasn’t for fake kicks I’d try and cop a pair locally but it’s literally dry out here

a couple
Pairs and nothing in a 10.5
Yea that's why I'm trying to stay local and asking for a receipt/ email

Damn, your hood hustling folks :lol:
I strolled into a random footlocker one time and they were able to help me look up all nearby stores that had pairs of whatever I was looking for.
Did you ask them to look up an upcoming release? Did they give you stock numbers or just what stores are getting them?

I swear just last week we had people in here sure the price was gonna continue to drop when people got them in hand. People have them in hands and not much has moved. I think people should get comfortable knowing they gonna be paying average $400. I’ve been saying for weeks I thought $350 was the absolute minimum and that’s before fees and shipping.

So limited releases all around... Nike really messing up like why drop a performance retro if players tryna hoop in em are gonna have a small chance of getting em?

sometimes this company makes no sense

I remember I was about to pay $500 for some OG DS Black/Red XIs in 2000 after buying the Concord retros. Luckily, they ended up being retro’d in 2001.

And in 2012

And in 2019.

Never pay resell. This won’t be the last time the Grinches come out.

Back
Top Bottom