NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Do it! No regrets here!

I'm just curious, was the X ID Grinch a QS? All i heard from the Xs was the performance reviews was average, which is why the reason i skipped that model all together.
Yea I wasnt to keen on the 10s when they introduced... felt with the midsole style... were heavier than the 9s. So the only pair I picked in them were the Fundamentals for casual wear.

X’s were solid until you realized the air unit could inflate randomly.

Hopefully it doesn’t happen to homies grinches

I will say this about the prices. People had been saying for weeks they would drop. They still over $400. I hate to think of it this way and it’s sad but mamba anniversary is coming up and don’t think sellers won’t raise prices more on all his kicks more. I’ve seen slight jumps in older 6s I don’t have. On the 26th the prices will rise some unfortunately. Man sucks he gone. RIP to the GOAT

I will say this about the prices. People had been saying for weeks they would drop. They still over $400. I hate to think of it this way and it’s sad but mamba anniversary is coming up and don’t think sellers won’t raise prices more on all his kicks more. I’ve seen slight jumps in older 6s I don’t have. On the 26th the prices will rise some unfortunately. Man sucks he gone. RIP to the GOAT
I agree on this 💯% and if possible i always try to cop locally to avoid tax and shipping fees..

Do it! No regrets here!

I'm just curious, was the X ID Grinch a QS? All i heard from the Xs was the performance reviews was average, which is why the reason i skipped that model all together.

Yes they were. I ordered a pair and returned them to a Nike outlet like a week later. Xs were not it for me at all. I still got my X MC iDs and All-Stars but that’s it.

hard to think they will drop any lower. looking at the 2010 pair... it hasn't gone under $500 in the last ten years.

the only X's I had was the FTB which was released after the X's were no longer the latest model so safe to say I skipped that model as well. X's weren't as comfortable to me compared to the IX's.

Air unit in the right foot of my fundamentals actually did that. And that was with casual wear
I still have my X Grinches DS in my closet. Didn't intend to keep them DS for any particular reason, I just never got around to wearing them. Now I don't know what to do with them ... I had the air bag problem on a different pair back then that I sent back to Nike. I'm somewhat afraid of it happening again if I start wearing my Grinch Xs. They'd probably be fine, though.

Question people. I have a deal with the a guy offering me the DS OG Kobe red all star pair for $350 with with original special box in all (one of all stars I don’t have) should I buy them or wait for protro pair and pay eventually lol? OG or wait for protro?

I think after the All Stars, the prices will start to go decrease. As for the Grinches, I think they bottomed out in the beginning of January and will increase from here on out.

Landed.

grinch.jpg

Very happy, clean pair with no issues. It's difficult to capture the pop they have in photos. (For instance, this photo makes them look much duller than they really are. In person, they're pretty vibrant.) The midsoles are actually the thing I noticed first in terms of being different to my OGs. It's hard to describe exactly, but the paint finish/texture seems different, which to my eyes makes the shade of green very slightly different, but it doesn't matter. I also feel like they are a bit sleeker of a shoe overall in terms of shape. Thrilled to have them back and in such a solid retro form.

Back
Top Bottom