NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I received mine last week already

thanks, I was wondering because my eBay seller said he won them from Nike and has yet to ship them. With their new authentication process I can’t even email the seller to inquire. Anyone else had similar experience with the new program?

thanks, I was wondering because my eBay seller said he won them from Nike and has yet to ship them. With their new authentication process I can’t even email the seller to inquire. Anyone else had similar experience with the new program?
I only used it once, but I had no issues. It does take a while to get to the authentication center and then mailed to the buyer. But interesting that the seller is the one claiming there's a hold up. There are times Nike orders get delayed, but that usually means it gets cancelled.

Yeah they disable messaging. Just gotta ride it out since there is no penalty for seller not shipping within certain time frame

Found my OG Allstars in the attic and gave them a cleaning. They were dusty a f. Got rid of some of the piss yellow on the right sole now need to do the same to the left.

32C88C6A-99E6-48E0-BDA0-18DA9FF937DD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom