NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Seems like Nike just threw these out there to fulfill the contract. I don’t know about you guys but I have my grails (BL and Grinches) and enough Kobes in my collection to the point where I’m cool on being a part of this wild goose chase any longer.

Good luck to you guys who will continue to be on the hunt for these shoes.

Bruh...what?

I totally missed it....smh
Same, I’m in my phone at work all day

I don’t win draws anyways so that’s **** them

idk why they don’t go back to shock drops, I’ve hit once or twice before when it was totally random

Ugh! I was hooping this morning and had no idea they dropped. It would’ve been nice to be able to at least shoot my shot😀

I'll wait till the Vanessa IG post to confirm that this was the last drop. I know she said 2 more kobe drops on that other post, but who knows. Usually my dog is very good at waking me up at 4 for SNKRS drops. Today was an hour later than usual

If this is it, kind of a very sad ending which is fitting.

We lost Kobe in a terrible manner...

I still have no clue what really went on between Nike and Vanessa and really don't know how true it was that Kobe was unhappy and wanted to leave either.

The state of the game just stinks. Everyone is a reseller and a lot of these folks are buying just to make a quick 50 to 100 bucks.

Sad if this is it.

But we will move on.

Any sz 11.5 grinches available online or from resale shops for $600 or under? Don’t even care if they are used. I’m in NYC tomorrow and can hit a local joint. Thanks

Trash. Was literally on SNKRS 5 mins before the shock drop just double checking I wasn’t missing any drops today at 10 EST. Jokes on me 😒

tenor.gif

Just got my copy of the 2020 Hall of Fame program…. Damn. Nike dropped his shoes that weekend but leave out Kobe in the congratulatory ad due to contract? Cold. On the first page too. Like a straight message to once Vanessa opened up the program, congrats to everyone but Kobe

Attachments

• CDD8252A-3EFD-4C3E-A4CB-F3C34F54B370.jpeg
    CDD8252A-3EFD-4C3E-A4CB-F3C34F54B370.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 86E2EEC1-767E-4D50-818D-BC495FD37260.jpeg
    86E2EEC1-767E-4D50-818D-BC495FD37260.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 127
Any sz 11.5 grinches available online or from resale shops for $600 or under? Don’t even care if they are used. I’m in NYC tomorrow and can hit a local joint. Thanks
Just did a quick search for you man. There's a 12 locally(bronx) for 625

Just got my copy of the 2020 Hall of Fame program…. Damn. Nike dropped his shoes that weekend but leave out Kobe in the congratulatory ad due to contract? Cold. On the first page too. Like a straight message to once Vanessa opened up the program, congrats to everyone but Kobe
Wow.... I just opened mine with you mentioning it, as I didnt look through it at the ceremony and since. I mean we dont know why but its crazy

Back
Top Bottom