NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Anyone know the production dates on the Protro 6 POPs? I got a pair from eBay that didn't go to the authenticators and want to make sure they are legit. I think they are but you can never be sure these days..

IMG_1942.jpeg

I assumed they were going to the authenticators. But after inquiring with eBay, apparently the seller needs to be signed up with the authentication program. I thought it was automatic.
New news to me

Thought it was automatic/mandatory also

The eBay listing always indicates if the item that you’re buying is going to be sent to the authentication center.

Hi, did Nike raise the price of the Grinch when they restocked? Bought another pair from a local reseller who got a pair when it restocked in a local Nike store. January 25, 2021 for 280AUD (His receipt). Bought a pair when it originally released and the retail price was 250AUD (receipt) Thanks!

edit: Seller said Nike Melbourne jacked the price up for the restock lol

Last edited:
Better late than never. I should’ve copped before the contract news came out but I was just hurt that I couldn’t get anything for retail since Kobe left us. Wanted these back in 2010-11 but couldn’t afford them. Now, we don’t know if and when Nike Kobes will be back. Life is short. Gotta enjoy these before my knees turn into dust :lol:
9FE24C46-E373-406F-B93E-6ACFDCA3722B.jpeg

E683B75A-7C95-43AF-94D3-4CDF5181153F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom