Price: TBA
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-1.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-2.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-3.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-4.jpg
Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-Triple-White-5.jpg

Are we at the pearly gates?

For starters, the second-to-last IG post above shows a React midsole, which is great to see IMO.
Good catch. Will be smooth transition. Hopefully some impact protection. Don’t even need an overly “bounce” from the 8 but hopefully this gives court-feel without killing knees

That tongue looks quite a bit different on feet

Would just like a fair shot at getting these. I know it prob won’t happen though lol.

At least it gives us some satisfaction versus the lack of it when Nike drip feeds another Kobe release.

If I looked in my Nike account, I probably can’t find the last time I copped a pair of Kobe’s off SNKRS.

I was bout to name some but then I remembered how crazy I went with 8s!!!

I’ll say the ones I don’t care for…ASGs, Graffiti’s, Volts, Challenge Red(YOTS), and 2013 Xmas

Amnesty and other PEs, Purple Fades, Sulfurs, Milk Snakes, and Easter’s are some that top my want list. And Pit Vipers!! My ex had me jealous of them muthas!!

I don’t remember the Amnesty’s…we’re those the Achilles injury colorway?

Edit: Those. I remember. Those are dope Lakers Colorway.

I felt like the Kobe 8 were like the Lebron 20s. We didn’t get real Lakers colorways. Maaaan, I remember when they dropped the four TBs. Sigh.

IMG_3088.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, no…there weren’t a lot of Laker colorways. Only ones close were Purple Fades and Easter’s…

I don’t consider either a Laker colorway. I think with the timing, the 8 dropped around the time of the KD 5 and Lebron X. They both had home and away colorways smh (hell they dropped two black/red Lebron X colorways).

Easter’s were not lakers 🤣

Closest ones were fades and sulfurs kinda.

But then again we had Nike ID back then too smh
But those options were putrid lol. It was the Christmas Snakeskin, the stupid streaked snakeskin or Christmas if I remember. I didn’t even bother with IDs because of it.

Whereas the Lebrons were getting heavy attention on this site. And the options were better.

Having said that, I wouldn’t be mad if they did basic for Lebron 20. We’ll never get Kobe’s at this point. They’d rather we just post about the colorways we can’t buy.

But those options were putrid lol. It was the Christmas Snakeskin, the stupid streaked snakeskin or Christmas if I remember. I didn’t even bother with IDs because of it.

Whereas the Lebrons were getting heavy attention on this site. And the options were better.

Having said that, I wouldn’t be mad if they did basic for Lebron 20. We’ll never get Kobe’s at this point. They’d rather we just post about the colorways we can’t buy.
They had solid colors for the uppers too

I made a few IDs with solid colors, never considered the Christmas lights upper but in hindsight those were dope

Back
Top Bottom