NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Rumors of a SNKRS Pass coming up - which would make sense as they've done it before the day before a SNKRS app drop.

I don't know the locations yet, but the Pass has both West Coast and East Coast listed. Probably the standard LA and NY locations. Goodluck if you're in an area with the Pass!

Sucks that these release in the middle of the week instead of a Saturday so even if I do get through on SNKRS Pass, I probably won’t be able to pick them up tomorrow during whatever window they provide. Not that I’d ever get selected so it doesn’t matter anyway lol.

Sucks that these release in the middle of the week instead of a Saturday so even if I do get through on SNKRS Pass, I probably won’t be able to pick them up tomorrow during whatever window they provide. Not that I’d ever get selected so it doesn’t matter anyway lol.

Expected L

IMG_8591.png

Prices on these honestly aren't that bad just looking at Goat. Just in case people strike out tomorrow.
Oh nice , way lower than I thought they’d be. For a cw like this, I’d like em but won’t pay anything over retail. Gotta have some principles at some point lol

Good luck on those buying now for resale and then the seller cancels cause prices shoot up 🤦🏼‍♂️.

💻Available Wednesday (08/23) at 7 AM PST on PRIVATESNEAKERS.com💻

🛍️Available in store Wednesday (08/23) at 11 AM PST in ALL locations FCFS [NO PICK UP FOR ONLINE ORDERS FOR THIS SHOE] 🛍️

I checked in at the store where used to cop some Kobe releases...I wanted to make sure they weren't releasing there. I was the only person who inquired. This is a store that used to have 20-30 people camping in line for prelude pack releases.

People have lost interest in this line. It was only a matter of time.

No availability + sky-high resale + boring colorways = disinterest. Even the #s of posts on this board are a fraction of what they used to be.

It was only a matter of time.

It was so simple. Make them affordable. Make them available. Make good colorways. People purchased Kobes because they were A) fans of Kobe B) fun to collect and wear his sneakers. C) People liked to ball in his sneakers.

Fail, Fail, and Fail...on all fronts. Way to go Nike!

Back
Top Bottom