Nike Kyrie 5

Maybe it’s not a “upgrade” as you say.
I personally wouldn’t see it as a upgrade a hard shank stopping the foot & shoe from natural movements.
Maybe the plate was added as the fake materials are that soft & bendy that they added that in to support it more.
More passable to people who buy them.
Why would a guy get a pair of exclusive shoes like that, just to cut them to bits?

Either way I’m not buying into it.
I’m sat now with my pairs and I can’t bend them at all like.
Especially when he bends it back over, toe to heel.
You can have your own opinion & views but I’m saying those shoes are not legit.

Maybe it’s not a “upgrade” as you say.
I personally wouldn’t see it as a upgrade a hard shank stopping the foot & shoe from natural movements.
Maybe the plate was added as the fake materials are that soft & bendy that they added that in to support it more.
More passable to people who buy them.
Why would a guy get a pair of exclusive shoes like that, just to cut them to bits?

Either way I’m not buying into it.
I’m sat now with my pairs and I can’t bend them at all like.
Especially when he bends it back over, toe to heel.
You can have your own opinion & views but I’m saying those shoes are not legit.

Your talking in speculation.

If dont have the facts well....choose what you want to believe.

Ill be looking for the truth/facts

I bought my first pair of Zoom Fly SP's and they have the composite carbon (not full carbon as the OG 4% and the new Zoom FLY 2s / 4%). It's a funny feeling, they make you want to propel forward and keep you on your toes wanting to sprint/run faster. I personally liked them in a running shoe, not too sure how'd like them in a basketball shoe, though I am sure it would've been modified for lateral movement too.

IMO shank plates are important for torsional movements in the game of basketball, especially for those explosive players. I would say they keep the foot planted, and more stable. I have neither preference for one or the other.

Built pretty much the same way Jordan's with unlocked zoom are with the flight/speed plate or the vaporfly/4% with that same plate...a very interesting feeling if you've tried running in them

Wasn’t there an NTer who said the shoe is too flexible and started making his plantar fasciitis flare up?

Had training tonight and was determined I was going all out & just playing in the 5’s.
No switching to the 4’s.

Lasted a handful of shots before I had to get out of them.
Really disappointed as I have 5 pairs and 2 due be delivered on Saturday and these are the worst basketball shoes for traction I own & could be up there all time.
Shame.

Been trying to upload a short clip but with difficulties so uploaded it to a old YouTube account just so I can share it with those who may find it of some benefit.

Kyrie 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyrie 5.

Had training tonight and was determined I was going all out & just playing in the 5’s.
No switching to the 4’s.

Really disappointed as I have 5 pairs and 2 due be delivered on Saturday and these are the worst basketball shoes for traction I own & could be up there all time.
Shame.

Been trying to upload a short clip but with difficulties so uploaded it to a old YouTube account just so I can share it with those who may find it of some benefit.

What size I’ll buy your 5s half price

CqUcjrCUMAAg82d.jpg

No switching to the 4’s.

Shame.

Exact same experience for me on the 5s. I'm still shocked my 2012 Hyperdunks has better grip than my 5s.

Back
Top Bottom