Nike Kyrie 5

Is it just me or is there no sign of the Kyrie 5 "Rokits" on sneakers app??? I see everything else dropping but no Kyries???
I'm sure they'll update the app before but I was just curious if it's just not showing in my end

Anyone played in these for a few weeks now? They continue to break in? Foam soften up? Traction bite?

Gotta think pros microwave their shoes when new to soften them up or something. Along with their custom insoles.
With my Concepts pair, the foam softened up a little bit, but the traction didn't improve. Putting them off, while I play in PG3s.

geez all this slippin and slidin hope the lack of traction help me slide into my wife's DM when i finally get to wear these

I slept on a pair of Kyrie 4s that sold for $40 yesterday.

Heard the traction was great on those. May consider getting a pair to compare.

I have been playing in the Concepts since they released end of December and everytime I play in them the traction feels better, especially with a super clean court! Overall I have worn them now about 10 times. So overall I am very satisfied!

Is it just me or is there no sign of the Kyrie 5 "Rokits" on sneakers app??? I see everything else dropping but no Kyries???
I'm sure they'll update the app before but I was just curious if it's just not showing in my end
Not half of the all star shoes are there..could drop like how lebrons do during the game

I have been playing in the Concepts since they released end of December and everytime I play in them the traction feels better, especially with a super clean court! Overall I have worn them now about 10 times. So overall I am very satisfied!
That’s good you’ve had success with your pair. I’ll continue to put work in them then.

It's interesting to see the mix responses and experiences with the kyrie 5...

I still haven't gotten one pair yet only cos I haven't got round to buyin any kicks for ball yet..decided to take a break but will be back on my BullS..

The two pairs I wasn't feelin at first but now have grown on me is the concepts and rokit..I may try and get the rokit pair nex week...the just do it pair and CNY pair I liked from jump..the black magic pair is a pair I look at as a beater for practice...also have a few others on my list from the NASA bhm and ACG pgs ...the kyrie bhm is in the list but not a must..

Still need to get a bunch of kyrie 4s from lucky charms NCAA CNY 80s..bunch of kobe 4s 5s 6s..the theatre curry 6s and the blue pair that looks similar....but neway sneaker rambling lol

Since last year trying to focus on my health and injuries my collection slowed down but will get bk on it.

As I'm sure with most of you guys there's Pe's we would love like the multi full upper white sole..I preferred the volt version of the tacos...

But I'm defo intrigued in how this model is gona perform for me as everyone has had a different experience..my first reaction to people's experiences from Dec/jan was....these will only really perform on a proper and clean court...which we All don't like cos we want it to be more versatile in traction for example..but wen I watch kyrie play in them....and have spoken to guys who have access to a clean and hardwood floor...they seem to have had a better experience with them..so I'm intrigued to see how these will perform..

Peace LOVE AND BLESSINGS AS always..

Ye I think these are nice..probably another one we don't get but ah well lol

Attachments

• 20190210_015618.jpg
    20190210_015618.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom