Nike Kyrie 5

Did a hour of shooting in my Rokit’s yesterday.
Outsole is very similar to concepts.
Too early yet to say what they gonna be like as any 5 seems to take forever to break in traction, and materials over time do start to loosen and mould to foot.

The clear Flytrap strap gets very hot & condensation.
Materials don’t seem to lockdown / become as tight as pairs like Black Magic.

I’d even say laces don’t pull as tight.
But it was just a hour of getting shots up.

Had a game tonight but had to lace up a pair of 4’s for that as I don’t trust any 5’s yet to play a game in.

F58C334B-D19F-48AC-BE26-99E30B470532.jpeg
I see a Poor version of the Kyrie 1 BHM.

Kyrie 5 Rokit-4.jpg
Kyrie 5 Rokit-6.jpg

First time I saw a pic of these I didn't see myself getting a pair, then during NBA All Star weekend I saw ppl walking around in them and the way they look on foot and seeing them in person sold me. So went and got a pair and lovin them!

i played with my ikhet 2x in a wooden court, then 1x in the rubber court, midsole is creased im a 5'5 Pinoy in 75kg (overweight) , i prefer to use it on the rubber court because till too date i cant feel any cushion at the heel, its like a dead hard foam

but the front zoom is cool, i can definitely feel it specially when running. traction for me is good as i played with ikhet

the Rubber court i played yesterday is bad and very dusty but ikhet held well

I forgot I have Aunt Pearl & All Star KD 5 still deadstock.

Loads of KD 4 & 6 deadstock but il honestly say the KD 6 is the worst shoe ever!!!

That’s the problem with them dude.
They are the worst shoes to play basketball in!
They released a loaf of decent colourways but for hooping in... not one positive thing going for them.

Too low that they cut into inside of ankle.
Paper thin tounge.
Plastic upper with no comfort or padding.
Traction was terrible as where each hexagon pattern joined you had flat dead spots of rubber with no pattern to bite.
The top eyelits for lace to go through ripped & snapped.
Zero impact protection.

Not came across a worse shoe.

Back
Top Bottom