Nike Kyrie 5

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-39-59(1).png

Yup...marbled sole destroyed an otherwise dope shoe. You can barely see the leaves/petals on the bottom in all the awesome colors.

Oh well...Kyrie's the only one who has to look at those. And the kid he gives them to.

I’m gonna come out and say it if no one else will...Kyrie has the worst PE selection of any Nike player. Too many color combinations that just seem random for the sake of being random. And the mismatched colors with his jersey usually looks tacky to me.

Just my opinion though

Ugly PEs last night caused his terrible game. One of the worst games I've seen from him as a Celtic

I’m gonna come out and say it if no one else will...Kyrie has the worst PE selection of any Nike player. Too many color combinations that just seem random for the sake of being random. And the mismatched colors with his jersey usually looks tacky to me.

Just my opinion though
Not a fan of a bunch of team based color ways. Doing different colors allows the shoes to stand out...instead of wearing a combination of green/black/white shoes every game.

just ordered a pair of the CNYs for $95 on nike.com. Super pumped to play in these. I know reviews have been inconsistent but mannnnnnn they're so clean.

Back
Top Bottom