Nike Kyrie 5

D46BD868-9493-447F-B8E1-A828499EB008.jpeg
Have A Nike Day reverse

Much better!!!!!

Maybe a sign that he will sign with the Suns in the offseason!

Yo wtf finally got these in and got some games in with them - the traction is fking awful. I was ice skating for two hours. Switched to my hyperdunks and stuck like glue. Not sure how much time I'm gonna give them but it was terrible.

The traction on the 5’s is pure trash!
Iv not been able to play not once in mine.
Always have to take a pair of 4’s with me when it comes to anything other than getting shots up.
I keep buying more & more each release in hope that eventually they may turn over time but no such luck.

It’s looking like the 6 is gonna be a beast traction wise...Just going off a odds & evens stand point
2, 4, 6.. hahaha.

So interesting. I had the mamba mentality colorway and hooped in it twice with minimal to no slipping.

JS”

Don’t know if it’s a colorway thing or a court thing or a combination of both.

JS”

I think I'd lean more toward colorway. I played in three pairs of kicks last week on Thursday. I had ordered the kyrie 5s and the adidas pro bounce and both were shipped the same day. Played in both fresh out the box and the pro bounce stuck like crazy and my kyries had me skating. Maybe it'll break in but from my experience anytime I've had good traction it's been good from the start. I've never really had a pair get substantially better.

I just don't get how people have no issues when I'm literally sliding across the floor, like actually sliding all the way across. unbelievable.

I think I'd lean more toward colorway. I played in three pairs of kicks last week on Thursday. I had ordered the kyrie 5s and the adidas pro bounce and both were shipped the same day. Played in both fresh out the box and the pro bounce stuck like crazy and my kyries had me skating. Maybe it'll break in but from my experience anytime I've had good traction it's been good from the start. I've never really had a pair get substantially better.

I just don't get how people have no issues when I'm literally sliding across the floor, like actually sliding all the way across. unbelievable.

Which colorway did you get?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom