Nike Kyrie 5

Don’t waste your money...saw the same type style shirt at target lol
AE443E95-066C-4D42-B8A8-F06124FEE734.jpeg
E0A3E0D3-9BD3-4162-AAAE-4695922A4049.png
38F52504-05D1-4834-9F69-20F806A2A797.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.10.02 PM.png

Messed around with a Yeezy Inspired colorway. Hope they keep these color options for the Kyrie 6. Especially if it ends up being the early leak that looked a little like the Yeezy 2.
Those my exact words earlier on in the thread would make for some Dope ids. Hope they get a greenish glow sole and some pink and some solar red lol

:lol:

There’s actually evidence from the regular season that the Celtics were better without him and apparently he’s been more distant from his teammates now than when he was leaving Cleveland, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone.

Guy throws an alley oop to Hayward sandwiched between Lebron and Crowder...then spends Hayward's first year back sounding the alarms that it's Gordon that sucks, not him.

peas and carrots

kyrie-lebron.jpg

Just a side question: did Kobe ever have these problems during a particular season? I remember the Smush Parker thing, but not where like 4-5 teammates just did not want to play with him.

If Boston wants Kyrie to stay with the Celtics, they need to trade Rozier, Tatum, since those 2 do not seem like they want to play with Kyrie. They should for example get Matthew Dellavadova or a similar type backup who is not as much as a disturbing factor as Rozier was. Last year Kyrie supplied him with shoes and supports him and this year he is in open rebellion against him.

I actually do not know if Marcus Smart is on good terms with Kyrie. I think Morris is ok with Kyrie. I am just watching from outside, but I do think that Kyrie could stay in Boston with the right moves and trader Danny might just pull that off!

When Kyrie does decide to leave, I really do not know where he should go and then could stay long term. I can not see him with the Lakers, especially coming from the Celtics, has a player ever of that caliber gone from LA to Boston or vice versa? I am a huge Suns fan, but realistically the chances are 0 that he goes there. Brooklyn has been in the mix, but what about D'Angelo Russell and all the other Nets players that made a name for themselves now, such as Dinwiddie, would they respect him? He needs to go to a team, where he is the undisputed number 1 or 2 option. Anyways onto the Kyrie 6 I guess!

Just a side question: did Kobe ever have these problems during a particular season? I remember the Smush Parker thing, but not where like 4-5 teammates just did not want to play with him.

If Boston wants Kyrie to stay with the Celtics, they need to trade Rozier, Tatum, since those 2 do not seem like they want to play with Kyrie. They should for example get Matthew Dellavadova or a similar type backup who is not as much as a disturbing factor as Rozier was. Last year Kyrie supplied him with shoes and supports him and this year he is in open rebellion against him.

I actually do not know if Marcus Smart is on good terms with Kyrie. I think Morris is ok with Kyrie. I am just watching from outside, but I do think that Kyrie could stay in Boston with the right moves and trader Danny might just pull that off!

When Kyrie does decide to leave, I really do not know where he should go and then could stay long term. I can not see him with the Lakers, especially coming from the Celtics, has a player ever of that caliber gone from LA to Boston or vice versa? I am a huge Suns fan, but realistically the chances are 0 that he goes there. Brooklyn has been in the mix, but what about D'Angelo Russell and all the other Nets players that made a name for themselves now, such as Dinwiddie, would they respect him? He needs to go to a team, where he is the undisputed number 1 or 2 option. Anyways onto the Kyrie 6 I guess!

If you have beef with one teammate, that's normal. When you have beef with 3-4 teammates, that's a strike against Kyrie. I am a diehard Celtics fan and talk with a few people in the know, so here are my thoughts:

- Kyrie was hard on the young guys. That is fair because they played like trash at times. However, they all accepted lesser roles to appease Kyrie's ego
- Kyrie, for as a good as he is on offense, was a liability on defense. This is not news. However, when you start chirping at teammates for playing bad defense, how about you hold yourself accountable first?
- Kyrie always went crying to the media to blame the young guys. He has adopted the Lebron James passive-aggressive style of leadership. Problem here is that Kyrie isn't as good as Lebron.
- pay attention to everything said last night - Brad commended Tatum and Brown for being professionals at such a young age. This was basically a dig at Kyrie. Stevens is applauding them for having to put up with Kyrie's ****
- Al Horford's sister is a staple on Twitter, and knows a lot about what goes on in that locker room. She talked about how proud she was of Al for being a leader with no ego, one who sacrificed a lot to help the team. Again, if you read between the lines, it's a dig at Kyrie
- even if the Celts swing a deal with the Pels for AD, Kyrie is gone. Just found this out last night

He's a talented player, but he's not capable of being the best player on a championship team. I'm very disappointed in how he acted all year. Good riddance. Now I can stop pretending to like his shoes. Look for a pair of Tacos in a size 9.5 to hit StockX come July 1st, or whenever the hell that flat-earther chooses a team.

The 5s were a disappointment to me. I had the Concepts and sold them after struggling to put them on and finding them not to be as comfortable as the 4s imo.

If you have beef with one teammate, that's normal. When you have beef with 3-4 teammates, that's a strike against Kyrie. I am a diehard Celtics fan and talk with a few people in the know, so here are my thoughts:

- Kyrie was hard on the young guys. That is fair because they played like trash at times. However, they all accepted lesser roles to appease Kyrie's ego
- Kyrie, for as a good as he is on offense, was a liability on defense. This is not news. However, when you start chirping at teammates for playing bad defense, how about you hold yourself accountable first?
- Kyrie always went crying to the media to blame the young guys. He has adopted the Lebron James passive-aggressive style of leadership. Problem here is that Kyrie isn't as good as Lebron.
- pay attention to everything said last night - Brad commended Tatum and Brown for being professionals at such a young age. This was basically a dig at Kyrie. Stevens is applauding them for having to put up with Kyrie's ****
- Al Horford's sister is a staple on Twitter, and knows a lot about what goes on in that locker room. She talked about how proud she was of Al for being a leader with no ego, one who sacrificed a lot to help the team. Again, if you read between the lines, it's a dig at Kyrie
- even if the Celts swing a deal with the Pels for AD, Kyrie is gone. Just found this out last night

He's a talented player, but he's not capable of being the best player on a championship team. I'm very disappointed in how he acted all year. Good riddance. Now I can stop pretending to like his shoes. Look for a pair of Tacos in a size 9.5 to hit StockX come July 1st, or whenever the hell that flat-earther chooses a team.

I actually have to agree with you on basically everything, sad for me, but nothing is better than the truth! I feel super sad for Al, especially since he played against his old coach. Al and Kyrie harmonized very well this year!

What makes this whole thing so frustrating is that up until his surgery last season because of that wire in his knee, he embodied the exact opposite of what has happened this year. Celtics won 16 straight, had the best record in the eastern conference and then he goes down. When the Celtics played the Cavs in the conference finals, it would have been the perfect showcase for him and I strongly believe that the Celtics would have had a chance against the Warriors in the 2018 finals! The past can not be reversed, so we can only look ahead! By the way I liked the Taco's in the beginning, but can not stand them anymore. The Concepts pair and the one that he wore against the Pacers that is widely available are my 2 favorites, which have released!

thnx for the post and sharing ill4eva ill4eva - I agree with you on all points.

The defense piece sticks out too in the Bucks series. Called for random switches and was always on Giannis it seemed..

The Celtics were REALLY close to making the Finals that year led by Jayson Tatum. They just could not make open threes. The Cavs squeaked by that year.

Kyrie is one of my favorite players and I’ll forever like him for hitting that shot in Game 7 2016 finals over Curry, but this leadership thing is getting to his head. He has nothing to prove to anyone, he has a ring that he was largely responsible for winning. If he leaves to a team that wouldn’t be “his”, he’s basically admitting he can’t be a leader.

Back
Top Bottom