Nike Kyrie 5

Saw them in person today as well Personally I think we are all a prisoner of the moment when we see something new to me the 2 is still the best, after seeing these in person I felt a lil let down but its still a cop regardless obviously

Did the seem more breathable than the last iterations? I haven’t bought a Kyrie yet and was hoping to make these my first, but the last ones really didn’t seem to breath. I envisioned a sweat soaked sock after hooping.

Did the seem more breathable than the last iterations? I haven’t bought a Kyrie yet and was hoping to make these my first, but the last ones really didn’t seem to breath. I envisioned a sweat soaked sock after hooping.
Gonna be my first pair too. Almost pulled the trigger on the 4s and lows MULTIPLE times

In hand they look like they will not have much breathability at all imo

Last edited:
Didn’t think they were going to drop in the UK so when I just got a reserved notification I had to jump on them.

9DDD43F4-17D5-4743-B6B7-27C083C5AEE7.png

Yeah same - just got that notification and managed to cop a pair.

Expect they'll go up on Nike EU tomorrow if they don't sell out today.

Didn’t think they were going to drop in the UK so when I just got a reserved notification I had to jump on them.

9DDD43F4-17D5-4743-B6B7-27C083C5AEE7.png
Same here, panic bought them but least nikes return policy is excellent, interested to see them close up and on foot anyway

Of course they would send an email after my size is gone. I'll cop in store on Saturday.

Last edited:
Loving the look of the 5s but no rush to get them. I get hoops shoes strictly for hooping, looking forward to hearing more feedback about them performance wise. The 4 was one of my top go tos.

Really want to order to try out the 5s but I dont like doing that when I have no intention to keep. Just gonna have to wait until a colorway comes out I actually want.

I was going to cop the tacos but one of my boys isn’t selling his collection (which is huge) so that’s gonna keep me occupied for a while. I have to start over from scratch cuzz I had to get rid of all my kyries last month so first I’m copping samurais, dreams, Chinese New Years and March madness. Then next month hopefully I get eybl 2, blue hybrid s1 and effects. I basically am able to cop all my kyrie grails in one swoop. Super geeked. Tacos will have to wait but I probably am not gonna wanna pay a lot for em later so looking forward to see new colors. My expectations are pretty high after the 4s colorways

I’m thinking of trying to put these up on StockX or eBay.

Kyrie 2 - BHM.
Kyrie 2 - Christmas.
Kyrie 2 - Duke.
Kyrie 1 - All Star.
Kyrie 1 - Letterman.
Kyrie 1 - Deceptive Red.

Got the reserve notification as well today for the Taco's and went straight ahead and bought them, so excited! Finally Nike sent me a reserve notification for something that I really wanted!

Back
Top Bottom