Nike Kyrie 5

Some of the newer Nike shoes tend to be slick out of the box and require break in time before the traction really kicks in. I'm guessing it's the same with these. It might be why Kyrie has worn some pairs multiple times.

Yeah the 4 had the pimple texture on top of the zig zag pattern.
Once they were worn down the traction started to bite then got better & better.

The 3’s too were like a plastic rubber until broken in then it softened up but again took some time.

The videos Iv watched have said traction on 5’s is not consistent ☹️
That’s my number 1 priority with ankle support.

There still is still on rare occasions a shoe that doesn’t need the break in time on the traction side of things.
The flytraps & Kyrie 2 were always quite good straight out of box.

There still is still on rare occasions a shoe that doesn’t need the break in time on the traction side of things.
The flytraps & Kyrie 2 were always quite good straight out of box.
Shoes should be AT THEIR WORST brand new not counting when theyre just busted

They always are at the worst straight from box.
But traction side of things some can still bite the court on your very first wear, some can be like football studs.

2CEC6A67-AE9D-4D2E-A158-7349D907F6E0.jpeg
134A3158-6DA3-4B7B-91D7-7F1C49F3E038.jpeg
DA8CF30E-E6A5-4BFD-A2A2-6A9C0834CEEF.jpeg
Some edits I did on my phone

Na just showed me cuzz I asked. The manager remembered me from when I wore the lucky charms 4s in there so I think I gotta good shot getting in there for the weekends. Be a fun little job plus that discount...
Working at a shoe store is complete *** my dude

Saw them in person today as well Personally I think we are all a prisoner of the moment when we see something new to me the 2 is still the best, after seeing these in person I felt a lil let down but its still a cop regardless obviously
What was it about seeing them in person that let you down?

One of the more cringeworthy reviewers but I think the takeaway here is that the Turbo zoom isn't special.

One of the more cringeworthy reviewers but I think the takeaway here is that the Turbo zoom isn't special.

I’m not expecting too much from that turbo zoom. But it’s kind of cool that they’re trying something different. I would like for them to try the curved zoom in hoops shoes (especially kyrie) like they have in their tennis model the court zoom zero.

Is it possible for anyone to help me out with something.
Is there a way someone can find out what footlockers, house Of hoops, in Toronto may get the Taco in store please?

Seen people post pictures showing what footlockers are getting certain shoes.

It’s imposdible to do such a search from here in the UK.

I’m not expecting too much from that turbo zoom. But it’s kind of cool that they’re trying something different. I would like for them to try the curved zoom in hoops shoes (especially kyrie) like they have in their tennis model the court zoom zero.

That Zoom is special. Transition and court feel are awesome in the Zoom Zero.

Back
Top Bottom