Nike Kyrie 5

I would recommend everyone watch that sneakershopping video bc that Concepts pic doesn't do the shoe justice. The upper is a lot more yellow in the video and the purple pops a lot more. I take my "pass" comment back and will wait lol. It is interesting that they're releasing 2 collabs in a month's time

Every kyrie has felt like a brick on my feet, I really like this design, gotta try these on and hope this is a winner

are the tacos super hyped? I know resell isn't super high but I'm not trying to miss out on these.

Most have said that loosening the shroud helps a lot but that it's a pain in the a**
I didn't have much trouble putting them on and wore thick socks too. Just loosened up the 3 top lace holes and wiggled the strap a little and slide in. Did find it narrow where the strap is so I need to try them on with thin socks.

On the fence with that concepts pair

maybe i'll try and help somebody out if i can

3E9D407B-1E53-41ED-8FD3-305D3F8B6373.gif

I don't wear many performance basketball shoes casually anymore (Jordan retros don't count). But these Kyrie 5's look like they can be worn on and off the court. I love it. His line really does well each year as far as design of the shoes and colorways. The only let down in my opinion was the 3, I just thought it was kind of lazy.
Trust me they can I been wearing mines all weekend

Does anyone have the Tacos and the Black Magics? Any difference in sizing?

I tried the Black Magics on today and I loved the lockdown fit. No heel slippage for me, and the toe box was snug. It will probably loosen up in time so I'm gonna go TTS. Definitely felt the Turbo Zoom in the forefoot too.

Hypebeast just posted saying at Nike basketball retailers as well. So fingers crossed. If anyone can help let me know

Loving the concepts... Still haven't pulled the trigger on the magics after waiting for them to release... Nikes about bankrupt me this month

Back
Top Bottom