Nike Kyrie 5

1.PNG

CNCPTS pair is crazy cold. Love em.

Sneaker shopping episode was awesome with Kyrie, too.

Makes no sense for him to go sneaker shopping when he can just call up his nike agent and get stuff for free, or colorways that the public can’t even get. #volt4s

First time I've ever seen a store gift a shoe in the Sneaker Shopping series haha. Also, they have that unannounced mc shroud colorway on the shelves in the vid.

What are the odds these are attainable? Seems odd to announce like this if it was just a small concepts collab

I don't wear many performance basketball shoes casually anymore (Jordan retros don't count). But these Kyrie 5's look like they can be worn on and off the court. I love it. His line really does well each year as far as design of the shoes and colorways. The only let down in my opinion was the 3, I just thought it was kind of lazy.

Anyone have the lows to ball in?
How do they feel? I may give them a go on this Cyber Monday deal.

I'm not sure this has been said so far but, I tried the 5s on in store yesterday. They are super snug. I went up a half size to try them on and if felt like I need to go up a full size but wasn't sure if that would even help. The forefoot is SUPER tight. I wasn't able to mess around with the shroud to see if it was a matter of loosening that up but hopefully that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom