Nike Kyrie 5

F701142F-D7A9-4191-905F-6901FD4E1DE5.jpeg
2 for 2 on k5 snkrs

pro direct came out to $210 for me. Glad to see people hitting on Snkrs :smokin
Did U try snkrs first? Btw I just discovered pro direct last nigh bro I spent about 2 hours on there and my carts at like 200 but with 20 different things..crazy deals and stuff u can’t find over here

Did U try snkrs first? Btw I just discovered pro direct last nigh bro I spent about 2 hours on there and my carts at like 200 but with 20 different things..crazy deals and stuff u can’t find over here

yeah, pro direct is one of the bigger EU sport retailers, they have specific sites for each sport. I ordered right when they went up on there, to be safe.

I just ordered off snkrs and am trying to cancel my order there now, if not oh well. Im just glad to have my pair.

Just ordered the Tee shirt off Nike. I want the hat most but its still coming soon.

First time in this thread so bear with me...

To those of you who copped the Vapors, do you plan to play tennis in them? Copped cause you're a big Kyrie/Kyrie 5 fan? Nick Kyrgios fan? Extremely curious who is buying them. I was gonna try my luck but was driving and they sold out by the time I got to work.

Also curious if this was a one off thing or if Nike plans on phasing out Federer and giving the Vapor line to Kyrgios.

To those of you who copped the Vapors, do you plan to play tennis in them? Copped cause you're a big Kyrie/Kyrie 5 fan? Nick Kyrgios fan? Extremely curious who is buying them. I was gonna try my luck but was driving and they sold out by the time I got to work.

Also curious if this was a one off thing or if Nike plans on phasing out Federer and giving the Vapor line to Kyrgios.

Neither. I’m copping just to wear causally

No tax/free shipping. They got a working promo code? Lol. If I like these when the snkrs pair comes in and that site still has them I'll get them and return the Nike pair (I can have a good lunch with that tax money lol)

To the tennis guy up there asking;
Not a real tennis fan here although an Agassi shoe fan. That’s why I’m digging the lava color. Also it’s something different. And a kyrie/kyrie shoe fan. And it’s a cool concept. Gonna wear casually probably find some Agassi shirt and or hat to wear with it

As tempting as these are...I’m going to pass. These will sit and I’m not sure of the next time I’ll get to play some tennis.

For the clout!! Gonna get a bunch of likes on IG for these, then it's off to StockX! /sarcasm

For reals though - not my thing. I don't play tennis and in terms of casual wear, there are way more options for me out there.

So I played in my Concepts pair and overall, I like the fit and support the shoe gives me. So far, cushion is good. The forefoot was snug at first, but after two games, the shoes fit perfectly.

The downside: The outsole.

These are a dust magnet and I have to clean them before I play again. I didn't really feel I had a good grip on the court. Hoping by running on cement and cleaning them will help.

Overall, the shoes look great and I like the feel. Downside is that I have to work on getting the sole to grip better.

100% accurate.
Need to be playing on the best of the best courts for these to bite I think.
I’m still on the opinion these are as useful as ice skates right now. But I’m gonna continue to try break that traction in.

100% accurate.
Need to be playing on the best of the best courts for these to bite I think.
I’m still on the opinion these are as useful as ice skates right now. But I’m gonna continue to try break that traction in.
Yeah, I played in a new HS gym and the floors aren't that dirty. But the dust is stuck on the sole. So I'm going to have rub all that off and figure out how to get the traction to be better.

I felt like I didn't have a good footing when I was defending. Got burnt with a step back lol

Back
Top Bottom