Nike Kyrie 5

My dudes...what is it with these Kyries? The "Black Magics" aka the launch GR pair...I can't find a size 14 to save my life. I looked for 45 minutes and finally found them on Hibbett's, got all the way to place my order and they tell me my size is no longer available :angry:

lookin like stockx for you @ $165

3 colourways scheduled for February 1st on Footlocket Europe.
Bottom is the Just Do It.
Could 1 of the other 2 be Chinese New Year?
E1AAD39C-6EE0-4265-A0F8-E12CF843D89E.jpeg

Hibbett's re-upped on the black magics this afternoon, tried ordering again and my pair shipped already :smokin

Also looks like I found a boutique with the Kyrie 4 80s that I wanted.

i think it's just a matter of how loose you loosen the laces before putting them on, shouldn't be any problem putting on the shoes.

I tie the last flytrap one very loose. I can pretty much just slip my foot in there with ease.

When I tied them normally it was almost a hassle like the KD9 to put on.

I wasn’t gonna go for the vapors I thought , then I showed my babymom and she’s like you gotta get those. Lol so now im more or less swayed

i think it's just a matter of how loose you loosen the laces before putting them on, shouldn't be any problem putting on the shoes.
Just loosening the laces wasn’t enough for me, I had to pull the laces through the flytrap. Youtube saved me because I was about to give up on them

Back
Top Bottom